Empire Of The Sun working on "secret Janet Jackson song"????

bu.

Empire Of The Sun Talks Made In America Festival, Elephants On Stage And Janet Jackson

Steele opened up to The Huffington Post about the lag time between records, flying onto stage in a helicopter and a secret single he's been working on for Janet Jackson.

What can we expect in the future? It took a long time for this record and tour to come together.

I want to start collaborating. I’ve been in retirement from collaborating for about a year so I want to start working a lot more female vocalists and maybe go to Japan and Korea and record with some of the girls there. I want to start my blues band, bring back The Sleepy Jacksons.

Do you have any specific women in mind?

I’d love to collaborate with Kylie Minogue, Beyonce. I’ve been writing this song for Janet Jackson for about two years. It’s just totally Janet Jackson.

Do you have plans to release it soon?

Yes, but I got to meet her first and play her the song. She doesn’t know about it. It doesn’t even have a title yet. She’s hip and sexy and all the good things. Soon though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/03/empire-of-the-sun-made-in-america_n_3857201.html

OMG..what is this all about? :o

The Goddess is still relevant.. :cry:

All these bits of information coming out :tear:

I bet people send her songs all the time or have plans on working with her. She is the Goddess after all

I wonder what she thought when she heard it. I wonder who Empire Of The Sun is.

i1NJ8nFBdT3P5.gif

• Upvote 1

All these bits of information coming out :tear:

I bet people send her songs all the time or have plans on working with her. She is the Goddess after all

I wonder what she thought when she heard it. I wonder who Empire Of The Sun is.

i1NJ8nFBdT3P5.gif

I had to google them! :lmao: I'm sure TE knows who they are.