Confused about USPS

bu.

It might be pretty close to you. It's been a while since the 26th so you might get it any day now. :lol: Did they give a specific date?

No specific date :(. Does this warrant a bad review on the sellers page? They never really gave proper details. Or do you think it's out of their hands and USPS' fault?

No specific date :(. Does this warrant a bad review on the sellers page? They never really gave proper details. Or do you think it's out of their hands and USPS' fault?

No due date? :umm: What about a time window? If they provide neither a due date nor a time window then that warrants a bad review. If it just says "shipped" then that's a problem. Good, but a problem. After it's shipped, it's on USPS, though.

No due date? :umm: What about a time window? If they provide neither a due date nor a time window then that warrants a bad review. If it just says "shipped" then that's a problem. Good, but a problem. After it's shipped, it's on USPS, though.

I'll have a look now...

On the item page it says that they dispatch 1-2 days from receiving payment...which they did. Well it took an extra day but I'm assuming this is because of the weekend that came in between ordering and dispatching.After that I got a tracking link through Etsy (where I bought from) so I'm assuming the seller gave them the details. From then on it's been a case of "Where is it?" :lol:.

I think maybe it would have helped if the seller had written that shipping internationally can take longer than expected and provide an estimated time-frame. This was not provided at all.

I'll have a look now...

On the item page it says that they dispatch 1-2 days from receiving payment...which they did. Well it took an extra day but I'm assuming this is because of the weekend that came in between ordering and dispatching.After that I got a tracking link through Etsy (where I bought from) so I'm assuming the seller gave them the details. From then on it's been a case of "Where is it?" :lol:.

I think maybe it would have helped if the seller had written that shipping internationally can take longer than expected and provide an estimated time-frame. This was not provided at all.

If they gave no time-frame then that's a bad review. It can get there anytime based on that. Plus, it's hard to keep them nailed to anything if they don't give you any idea of when it'll be there.

If they gave no time-frame then that's a bad review. It can get there anytime based on that. Plus, it's hard to keep them nailed to anything if they don't give you any idea of when it'll be there.

I'll write that in my review once I get the item. I don't even know if it'll be good quality or not. They seemed good based off of other reviews.

• 4 weeks later...

I did :lol:! But I have something else coming by USPS >_<. Luckily this time I have an estimated delivery date (of April 14th :sigh:) :lol:. Hope you get your stuff soon!

Good! :lol: Oh my gosh, right after we get one thing we get another. :lmao: Whoa, you have a while then. Hope it actually gets there on time at least. Thanks! :lol:

I did :lol:! But I have something else coming by USPS >_<. Luckily this time I have an estimated delivery date (of April 14th :sigh:) :lol:. Hope you get your stuff soon!

So you'll have to keep using a cucumber til you get that new dildo huh -_-