BET Has No Chill - "These Muslims Wouldn't Be Welcomed in Trump's America"

Bernie is too old to be VP. Hillary is in her late 60s. After the Vice president, next in line for the presidency is the Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan. Hillary needs someone young if she kicks the bucket. A VP also needs to bring something to the ticket. Usually this means a state. Bernie brings nothing to the table. 

I doubt she'll kick the bucket. Same with Bernie 

• Upvote 1

Trump not stupid? Surely you jest. That guy can't even run a business without filing bankruptcy. 

I don't know his business history, but he seems pretty successful to me. He has a lot of money..

He is not stupid in my view, because I think everything he has said and done so far in the campaign has been carefully orchestrated. He sounds like the New York taxi driver, not a typical sound bite politician. He knows what he is doing. That's why he's gaining so much support. People are responding to what he's saying how he's saying it. 

It's sad that Trump gets all the attention while honest, down-to-earth candidates get ignored.

I'm confused by what you're trying to say.. You mean that Trump will be president because of Bernie? Care to elaborate?

ya know, I like Hillary, I really do... I just like Bernie a little more.. I feel that there's unlimited proof that Bernie has been FOR the people from all walks of life for more than half a century.. He means what he says.. No gimmicks with him..

and like I said, I do like Hillary, and it'd be great to have Bill back in the White House also.. I just feel like she's more concerned with being president as opposed to the needs of middle-class America.. 

Though I will be voting for anyone who gets the Dem nomination.. And yes it would be amazing to see Hillary and Bernie unite (though I'm hoping for Hillary to be his VP running mate).... We'll see!

Summed up my thoughts perfectly. Bernie's my first choice, but I would absolutely vote for Hillary before Trump and especially Cruz.

• Upvote 1