NBC NiteCap: Rick Ross, Diddy Blow $1 Million in King of Diamonds

lexus97

THESE MF THREW UP 1 MILLI AT A STRIP CLUB YET DIDDY HAS THE NERVE TO GO IN ON OBAMA TALKING ABOUT WHAT HE AINT DOING FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY AND HES WASTING MONEY AT A STRIP CLUB. HOW MANY POOR FOLKS COULD HAVE USED THAT MONEY ?FUCK U DIDDY :filenails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gDI_4hxXrE

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/31/diddy-on-obama-calls-out-president-asks-to-do-better-for-black-people_n_816473.html?ir=Politics

Covering the February/March issue of The Source magazine, hip hop mogul Diddy had some tough words of criticism for President Obama.

Talking about the intersection of race and politics, Diddy said that while he's a fan of Obama, he's disappointed with what the President has done for the black community thus far.

"I love the president like most of us. I just want the president to do better. There's a difference between us voting for somebody and us believing in somebody. He's the person that we believed in so I pray night and day that he understands how God ordained his presidency. I feel there was a promise made to God to look after people that was less fortunate, and [many] of those people are African-American..."

The rapper continued, saying that the President should choose doing the right thing, even if it isn't easy politically.

"It's something he might not get reelected for, but we elected him," Diddy said. "He owes us. I'd rather have a black president that was man enough to say that he was doing something for black people have one term than a president who played the politics game have two terms."

This is a bit of an about face for the rapper, who vocally supported then-candidate Obama in 2008. Diddy, who campaigned for Obama, was reduced to tears the night the President was elected, saying, "I was straight up crying. I was with my kids. It was a beautiful thing. I just thank God my prayers were answered."

nigga shit...I have no issue with strip clubs, I've been on more than a few occasions...I do have a problem with grown ass 40 year old men acting like they are 19...I have a severe distrust of people who refuse to grow and mature...these are the men (and I use the term "men" loosely) that women want to be with??? better than me honey...2011 and these niggas are still "making it rain"....Ho. Have. A. Seat.

nigga shit...I have no issue with strip clubs, I've been on more than a few occasions...I do have a problem with grown ass 40 year old men acting like they are 19...I have a severe distrust of people who refuse to grow and mature...these are the men (and I use the term "men" loosely) that women want to be with??? better than me honey...2011 and these niggas are still "making it rain"....Ho. Have. A. Seat.

exactly :good: he must not know shit about politics based on the statement he made with his dumb ass..

exactly :good: he must not know shit about politics based on the statement he made with his dumb ass..

I don't think that most people understand how government operates. I've seen people blame things on the president (not just Obama) that they should really be blaming their local government for. These politicians are nothing but figure heads; they do not control this country.

As for Diddy and the rest of these industry clowns who are 35+ running around making it rain and getting their drink on everyday...grow the fuck up and begin to act your age and not your shoe size

I don't think that most people understand how government operates. I've seen people blame things on the president (not just Obama) that they should really be blaming their local government for. These politicians are nothing but figure heads; they do not control this country.

As for Diddy and the rest of these industry clowns who are 35+ running around making it rain and getting their drink on everyday...grow the fuck up and begin to act your age and not your shoe size

very true

yo everytime i see your siggy i think of one of my nieces in Belize. she be on FB killing the creole. Im like "girl dont nobody understand what the fuck u saying :lmao: :lmao: im sure my friends are like :wtf:

very true

yo everytime i see your siggy i think of one of my nieces in Belize. she be on FB killing the creole. Im like "girl dont nobody understand what the fuck u saying :lmao: :lmao: im sure my friends are like :wtf:

that right there got me 300 scrabble points lol...only person that got more points was my friend Tico...he wrote "buddy ina yuh pum pum" lmao...we all damn near passed out from laughter...that was a late night scrabble session that happened on a spontaneous Corozal trip at my Belizean dick's friend's house

that right there got me 300 scrabble points lol...only person that got more points was my friend Tico...he wrote "buddy ina yuh pum pum" lmao...we all damn near passed out from laughter...that was a late night scrabble session that happened on a spontaneous Corozal trip at my Belizean dick's friend's house

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived