My absolute favorite mash-up of all time

LyricalLesson

Ooooold as dirt, I know. But I have re-discovered, and re-fallen in love with 50 Cent & Nine Inch Nails' "CLOSER IN DA CLUB"

It's so simple, not complex or elaborate by any means. But it's insane how perfectly 50's "In Da Club" acapella fits with NIN's "Closer" instrumental . . . And that climax of the song toward the end where NIN's quick verse is blended with 50 is one of the highlights of the song. :excited:

I swear, "In Da Club" has 9 lives. Just when I get sick of one version, there's always another remix that breathes new life into it. This one comes second only to "Hooked In The Club" (50 feat. Mary J. Blige, Beyoncé & Diddy) :blush:

I can't decide on an overall favorite mashup, but these are my two favorites at the moment... :P

* For the first one, one thing I'm glad this guy did was lower the pitch of the instrumental first... because different musical keys clashing is my biggest pet peeve. -_-

* And the Janet beat over the 2nd one makes the song a million times better! :P

----

There's also quite a few "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" mashups out there I really love (w/ level music from Sonic the Hedgehog, Daft Punk, etc.) I'd say it's the universal mashup song. :lol:And don't get me started on the MJ vs. Sonic the Hedgehog mashups :excited::lol:

Archived