Dear Latoya....an open letter from Bunifa

BunifaJackson

Dear Toy Toy,

First I want you to know I have not forgotten about the promised duet on your album, I was supposed to be featured on the NO MORE DRAMA track, however you decided to include Rebbie clapping her hands instead of my vocals and I am much much unhappy about that.   Second, I want you to know that I still have that wig from the He's My Brother performance, its up in the attic collecting things like a Diana ross wig when she walk down a hall way.  I mention this only because I know you burned Janets all for you wig when she let you borrow it and it fell in the toaster. In. the. Toaster.   

Listen Queen, I heard you got alot to say about my residency in Reno this 2021, I heard you looking to show up with your own high school production of rent and try and steal my show. First, never that. Second, why for come you don't get your own thing? Always hangin on everybody coat tails. Janet gonna fart and you gonna fly off.  

BITCH - IF I, SEE YOU, IN RENO - I WILL TAKE THAT WIG ON YOUR HEAD. SNATCH IT.   LIKE I SNATCHED YO MANS AND ALL YOUR SUCCESS. 

I DID NOT COME TO PLAY WITH YOU, I SAW YOU ON THE APPRENTICE, I SEEN IT CASPER, I SEEN IT.  MAKE YOUR WIG GREAT AGAIN. 

'NIFA