Live Review: Janet Jackson in Toronto

Kim

Oh hail naw. Janhova is on some other bullshit level with those VIP packages then. :umm:

But people bought so I guess they don't care. I like the review from the globe

Really, “up close and personal” comes across as smart spin. While she’s an undeniable music legend – and not just because she’s Michael’s little sis – there’s the question of whether she can still fill a massive arena. More intimate equals less risk. Seeing Jackson in concert is less about her vocal range than her command of countless choreographed moves to catchy songs that you find you know the words to. She’s in her element performing live, transitioning smoothly from fierce and aggressive to sweet and giggly. Most of all, she’s no substitute for Michael but she’s the closest we’ve got.

I didn't care for the suns review. All they talked about was her cleavage. Like who would focus on that :rolleyes::sigh:

But people bought so I guess they don't care. I like the review from the globe

Really, “up close and personal” comes across as smart spin. While she’s an undeniable music legend – and not just because she’s Michael’s little sis – there’s the question of whether she can still fill a massive arena. More intimate equals less risk. Seeing Jackson in concert is less about her vocal range than her command of countless choreographed moves to catchy songs that you find you know the words to. She’s in her element performing live, transitioning smoothly from fierce and aggressive to sweet and giggly. Most of all, she’s no substitute for Michael but she’s the closest we’ve got.

I didn't care for the suns review. All they talked about was her cleavage. Like who would focus on that :rolleyes::sigh:

That was aight. I am getting annoyed with the Michael mentions though. :umm: Mention the tribute and leave it at that, but these reviewers are doing too much with the shady comparisons. :umm:

*Looks at siggy* :rolleyes:

Archived