Is Lindsay Lohan still a train wreck?

bu.

I hope she gets her shit together. She's been drugged up and rebelling since I was leaving high scool...I'm 21 now.

I remember meeting two girls from California when I was out one night, and they said they knew her. It was around the time she was really popular but still squeaky clean (Freaky Friday/Mean Girls era). They swore to me she was a coke-whore and I wouldn't hear a word of it. I told them they were speaking shit. :lol:

I remember meeting two girls from California when I was out one night, and they said they knew her. It was around the time she was really popular but still squeaky clean (Freaky Friday/Mean Girls era). They swore to me she was a coke-whore and I wouldn't hear a word of it. I told them they were speaking shit. :lol:

:lmao::lmao:

:lmao:2uyoe3b.gif:lmao:

Archived