IJanet how was the concert?

Shawn1814

I went to the concert in St Louis.

She was fucking awesome-Better than chicago. & her lil bang was back.

Janet pointed at me during escapade & said "Yeah" :lol:

The video that played before Janet took the stage was "What have you done for me lately" & She performed "Call on Me" live

The crowd was....older( :lol: ) But They were live. Welp at least in my section-I was sitting 5th row pit :P

She introduced her band & dancers at the end..she didn't do that in chicago..

All night & black cat were cut again. I didn't curr cause she did "I get lonely"(She didn't do that at my chicago show)

& Janet went the fuck INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on "If" The bitch Put all her cuntness on that song. I was screaming the entire time.

I had a BLAST at the concert though. It was so fun travling to see her. St louis is boring as shit, though. & Why don't yall have a movie theater downtown...ch... :umm:

The video that played before Janet took the stage was "What have you done for me lately" & She performed "Call on Me" live

The crowd was....older( :lol: ) But They were live. Welp at least in my section-I was sitting 5th row pit :P

All night & black cat were cut again. I didn't curr cause she did "I get lonely"(She didn't do that at my chicago show)

& Janet went the fuck INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on "If" The bitch Put all her cuntness on that song. I was screaming the entire time.

I had a BLAST at the concert though. It was so fun travling to see her. St louis is boring as shit, though. & Why don't yall have a movie theater downtown...ch... :umm:

:excited:

The hair is back forreals?!

She brought back the hurr. She didn't wear the dress though. Did she burn it? :unsure:

I was wondering where it went. I thought she might have donated her weave to the lessors who have been scalped in the massacre that is The Number Ones Tour. Apparently not though, I'm glad it's back. :wub:

I think she's over the dress LOL. I know it had to be a bitch to get into.

I was wondering where it went. I thought she might have donated her weave to the lessors who have been scalped in the massacre that is The Number Ones Tour. Apparently not though, I'm glad it's back. :wub:

I think she's over the dress LOL. I know it had to be a bitch to get into.

:asham::asham:

The lil bang looks FIRECE doing "If" didn't know a bang could be so cunty. :lol:

The dancers wore their "Rock witchu tour" costumes during the opening number.

I want to go again. >_<

:asham::asham:

The lil bang looks FIRECE doing "If" didn't know a bang could be so cunty. :lol:

The dancers wore their "Rock witchu tour" costumes during the opening number.

I want to go again. >_<

Janet knows how to work a weave. :lol:

Wha? They didn't wear the black/leather outfits? :mellow:

LMAO your poor bank account.

Those bangs will probably be gone by the next show..

I'd rather them dance nude.

At least you actually enjoy the show though. :rolleyes: Plus, the tide you give to Janhova will return tenfold in blessings!

Praise Janhova all mighty from whom all besslings flow!!! :clapping:

I cannot wait till the second leg. I must sit in the pit...again -_-

Praise Janhova all mighty from whom all besslings flow!!! :clapping:

I cannot wait till the second leg. I must sit in the pit...again -_-

*Raises hands in praise*

You don't have to rub it in, bitch. :rolleyes::lol: I know though. :wub: If she comes back to DC I honestly think I'm getting a VIP ticket.

Mmmhmm. I've got my Trojans and KY Jelly ready to pay for it. Wait, you bought multiple tickets...

You need some lovin' Fanka? :unsure: It won't cost you too much.

Fallon.gif

:shifty: I sure do... Looks like you'll be sitting front row for your next show.. -_-

Archived