Can women 'rape' men?

bu.

Discuss.

My view at the moment...:

I looked up the definition of rape on Google and came across this:

1.The crime, committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with him without their consent and against their will, esp. by the threat or use of violence against them.

I looked it up and almost all the definitions of rape clearly showed that it was only a man that can rape (even in UK law). I don't agree with that. I believe a woman CAN rape others too. For example, statutory rape. Women can and do commit statutory rape against underage boys such as a teacher and her students.

A lot of people would say no. I think it seems to be a common thought that a women can't physically overcome a man which is bullshit because I know plenty of women that could whoop a mans ass. I don't think it's fair at all that only men seem to be labelled as rapists...as beasts that can't control their sexual desires and so force it on others.

Either way rape is a disgusting, inhuman and weak thing to do. NO ONE has the right to force their erect penises and dry vajayjays on anybody -_-.

Discuss.

1.The crime, committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with him without their consent and against their will, esp. by the threat or use of violence against them.

I looked it up and almost all the definitions of rape clearly showed that it was only a man that can rape (even in UK law). I don't agree with that. I believe a woman CAN rape others too. For example, statutory rape. Women can and do commit statutory rape against underage boys such as a teacher and her students.

A lot of people would say no. I think it seems to be a common thought that a women can't physically overcome a man which is bullshit because I know plenty of women that could whoop a mans ass. I don't think it's fair at all that only men seem to be labelled as rapists...as beasts that can't control their sexual desires and so force it on others.

Real talk...i was raped by a female. I thought she was gay and we all went out and got drunk after the club in Atlantic city. We slept in the same bed.. I thought we was cool and everything, I woke up and she was riding me. I looked up and said can u get off me.

Either way rape is a disgusting, inhuman and weak thing to do. NO ONE has the right to force their erect penises and dry vajayjays on anybody -_-.

Discuss.

I was raped by a so called lesbian. We all went out one night got drunk. We returned to the hotel room and we feel asleep. I woke up and she was riding me without my consent...real talk

I was raped by a so called lesbian. We all went out one night and got drunk. We all returned to the hotel room and fell asleep. I woke up and this so called lesbian was riding me without my consent......that was rape..real talk

I was raped by a so called lesbian. We all went out one night and got drunk. We all returned to the hotel room and fell asleep. I woke up and this so called lesbian was riding me without my consent......that was rape..real talk

Archived