Any suggestions for a drink?

Kim

I googled it. Apparently a complicated one to make is 'Sex With An Alligator'

sweet and sour mix

Midori® melon liqueur

1/2 oz raspberry liqueur

1/2 oz Jagermeister® herbal liqueur

Add sweet and sour & Midori to a shaker w/ice, shake and strain. Layer in razzberry liqueur and jager. Razzberry should go to the bottom and jager should float on top. Works best in Martini glass.

I googled it. Apparently a complicated one to make is 'Sex With An Alligator'

sweet and sour mix

Midori® melon liqueur

1/2 oz raspberry liqueur

1/2 oz Jagermeister® herbal liqueur

Add sweet and sour & Midori to a shaker w/ice, shake and strain. Layer in razzberry liqueur and jager. Razzberry should go to the bottom and jager should float on top. Works best in Martini glass.

Thanks. :lol: I'll put it on my maybe list. Any others? I want a guarantee win. >_<

Thanks. :lol: I'll put it on my maybe list. Any others? I want a guarantee win. >_<

Chile I googled 'complicated alcoholic drinks' and this thread came up :lol:

Here's an article on 5 drinks bartenders hate to make. Perhaps you could use one of them? I'm assuming they hate making them ebcause they're pushed for time when making a drink and so that would in a sense make them 'complicated'

http://articles.sfgate.com/2006-04-06/wine/17291072_1_bitters-simple-drink-cocktail

Good luck ^_^

Chile I googled 'complicated alcoholic drinks' and this thread came up :lol:

Here's an article on 5 drinks bartenders hate to make. Perhaps you could use one of them? I'm assuming they hate making them ebcause they're pushed for time when making a drink and so that would in a sense make them 'complicated'

http://articles.sfgate.com/2006-04-06/wine/17291072_1_bitters-simple-drink-cocktail

Good luck ^_^

Oh hail naw. :asham: *Changes thread title*

It's not gonna be cute if they realize I'm Je m'appelle Barbra. :lmao:

I was just reading that article. :asham:

Archived