Janet Tells Dublin "Let's Wait Awhile"

Reyna ♔

Janet Jackson’s number one hit “Let’s Wait Awhile,” from the album Control has been chosen as the song dedicated to the city of Dublin. Janet’s NUMBER ONES: Up Close & Personal tour, is her largest-ever world tour. Janet will dedicate a selected number one song to each of her fan-suggested stops. The show will be taking place in Dublin on July 5th at Grand Canal Theater. The tour, in which the superstar performs a selection of songs from her impressive 35 number one hits, has recorded similar SRO engagements throughout Asia, North America and now Europe.

Of her upcoming engagement in Dublin the Icon has said,

“I have to wait a little while longer to get to Dublin, but am excited to see all my fans in this historic city. We are going to have an amazing time!”

The media has celebrated JANET’s performances throughout her tour:

"Often imitated, never duplicated, Janet Jackson’s outbursts of meticulous choreography, sassy exclamations and smoldering gazes into the audience kept them on their feet for the entire two-hour set ." – MTV

"More than a week has passed since I saw JANET JACKSON at Radio City Music Hall, and I’m still smiling..." - New York

http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet_jackson_dedicates_lets_wait_awhile_to_dublin

"Omg! This is why I'm proud to be 1/8 Irish ^-^ I LOVE you Janet! My fellow Irishmen/women will treat you like the queen you are! :wub:"

Archived