Poor Britbrit....

KlaSh-E

I went the Chicago show. Surprisingly it wasn't bad and Britney was moving around more than those TV performances. It's just she was mega stiff, did too many hair whips and flips, and at times it seemed like she was making up her own choreography at the spot. I loved the Illuminati Egyptian setup she had for one part :wub:

I FUCKING HATE YOU!! I WAS THERE TOOO!! :lol: How come you didn't tell me you were in the city? I could of sucked you up showed u around the city :)

I loved the show. Wayyyyy better than Circus tour. Nicki was great as well. I was suprised at how many ppl knew "Did it on em"

yes it was... i knew it was gonna be a groupon eventually... they've been having other artists at that venue

LMFAO that's Detroit... there is nothing to do here.. but u won't get shot... Cleveland's no Chicago or NYC... but there's places to go and things to see

Are there any good gay clubs there?

I went the Chicago show. Surprisingly it wasn't bad and Britney was moving around more than those TV performances. It's just she was mega stiff, did too many hair whips and flips, and at times it seemed like she was making up her own choreography at the spot. I loved the Illuminati Egyptian setup she had for one part :wub:

THANK GOD!!!!! but that's funny too

:lmao:

Are there any good gay clubs there?

no.. lol i only go to str8 clubs.. if that.. since we bought a home we've been drinking here..

the gay clubs are a bore tho they are fun when drunk and in a dancing mode.. it depends on who you go with... that goes for all clubs..

Archived