The twistedvelvet Janet Experience :-)

Twistedvelvet

So I've waited until I got back home from London and the RAH shows to type on my computer my Janet experience.

Where do I even begin. She slayed me, she made me smile and feel happiness inside that I haven't felt in a long time.

Let me start with my stalking efforts. I was well informed and on the lead thanks to twitter. I was told she would arrive by the Eurostar train. I thought 'Wow, what a brilliant PR move', but sadly plans were changed (I suspect Janet wanted to spend a few more days in Paris with her lover).

Anyway, Thursday came and there was new info that she would arrive in Heathrow. Im not sure it was meant to be a public exit but I thought I'd go for it anyway. I dragged my awesome friend along and we waited for 2 and a half hours. There were paps there, and other fans...omg, the anticipation. But sadly the plane was delayed and she left through the VIP lounge.

So my stalking leads were good, but my stalking abilities were well, rusty (suprising for me I know).

Thursday night came. I bought tickets for my 'awesome friend' and my mum. My awesome friend gets the prize for best non-fan guest cause day-am she was on it and loving it. I think my mum enjoyed it too, but I don't think Ill bother next time (harsh) just its not worth it unless your going with proper fans or someone you know will get in to it for real.

My 'awesome friend' (im giving her that name lol) was interviewed outside before the concert and she didn't even tell me (sneaky)...she is the 2nd one talking!

So Janet came out, i was finally, after 13 years (that being since I knew of her existance) I was blessed with her presence. There she stood, and well, I just was in awe. Im not even sure what I felt. Perhaps just secure happiness, like a kid hugging their blanket lol.

She was SOOOO pretty. Let me tell you pictures don't do her justice! That smile just puts you on such a high. And the hair was lovely too.

As she walked across the stage during PP, she came right up to our side and I swear she looked right at me!!! Her eyes just piercing, right in my direction. This happened again I think during Escapade. As soon as she did this I sang line perfect, and she kept looking almost like she was enjoying us singing together. Aw Awesome! That will stay with me forever.

Her dancing was brilliant. It didn't matter if she was just clicking her fingers and stomping her feet, the rhythm in her body to the beat was perfection. In not one moment could I stand still (or even sit still in the case of the ballads).

Next in my amazing weekend was sitting down to Paul O'Grady. I was offered tickets to actually be in the audience of the show, but unfortunately due to my own time contraints I couldn't get there on time. But I sat down to it and enjoyed every second. The fans on the show were crazy...I found my self just loving this woman even more than I could have imagined.

The second night I went, was great too, although I was sitting next to old couples and the one behind me asked me to sit down, he sat down for 20 mins then left lol. Idiot. He kind of ruined my experience for the second night to be honest. Also the seats weren't as close, and I don't feel like that night had as good a crowd as the 1st, I think there were more die hard fans at the 1st. Plus, I brought my sister along, and it took her til 'if' to really get in to it. But either way, performance wise, Janet slayed and I saw the dancing from a different angle.

Anyway, the second night for me became incredible when, I decided I was going to hang about for her. We waited at the stage door, all the dancers and band came out, lots of cheering. It was cool, although one or two people coming out of the hall were rude and saying 'she wasn't as good as Michael' and all this bull, but I kept my composure. Then after hearing where Miss Jackson came out last time we made our way there where fans were already waiting. We waited for about half an hour in anticipation, but it seemed obvious she was coming out that way. These massive bodyguards came round and I just knew it was about to happen.

The gates open and the car raced up the drive. I saw us all go crazy!! It was so kl. Never seen this kind of thing before. Its so fun being with the fans. Her window was open and I caught a glimpse of her from the side as the car turned!! After that any of the negative stuff I felt from dumb non-fans (seriously why bother buying a ticket) I forgot about.

I took a video of the moment she came out after the concert. But I didn't take a single photo or video of the concerts. I don't know why. I just wanted to capture ever second and enjoy every second. If I spent seconds fiddling with my cam I would have missed Miss Jackson flip her hair.

I have to conclude with something else, by saying that now I KNOW nobody else matters. I'm not even confused anymore cause I KNOW I've witnessed as good as it gets. I can safely say the wannabes don't matter.

Personally, I don't want to see Britney half ass it. I don't want to see Winehouse drunk on stage. I don't want to see Rihanna or Beyonce warbling away through numerous album tracks on their tours. And I certainly don't want to see Gaga expose her green coloured pubic hair either (yes I said lol). It's so obvious to me now that Janet is the Queen. So obvious!

I saw many of the guys from the forum at the concert although didn't get the opportunity to say hi. So next time its a must!! You guys make it so much fun! Being around people who share love for the same thing is just an awesome feeling.

I'll be ready for Janet's return to the UK on her Arena tour!! :-)

:cheers: :cheers: Congratulations, man! ^_^

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Just like my sig says. From beginning to now and forever. Janet will ALWAYS be the queen. Forget anyone else out there.

ie1nnk.jpg

Can't wait to have my own experience this August ^_^:wub:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWW TV THIS POST MADE ME WELL UP IN TEARS!! It's such an awesome experience isn't it!!! We definitely have to do the VIP thing together next time. It's so worth it!!!!!!

Archived