Janet's First Set of Dedications for the New Leg

Reyna ♔

JANET JACKSON’S “ALL FOR YOU” IS DEDICATED TO MONTREAL:

Janet Jackson’s number one hit “All For You” from the album All For You has been chosen as the song dedicated to the city of Montreal. Janet’s NUMBER ONES: Up Close & Personal tour, is her largest-ever world tour. Janet will dedicate a selected number one song to each of her fan-suggested stops. The show will be taking place in Montreal on August 1st at the Bell Centre.

The tour, in which the superstar set out to perform a selection of songs from her impressive 35 number one hits, has recorded SRO engagements throughout Asia, North America and Europe and due to such enthusiasm from fans and critics the NUMBER ONES: Up Close & Personal Tour has been extended to expand past the original 35 cities.

Of her upcoming engagement in Montreal the Icon has said, “Hey, Montreal, I’m here and can’t wait to see all of you! This concert is all for you!”

JANET JACKSON’S “LOVE WILL NEVER DO” IS DEDICATED TO HAMILTON:

Janet Jackson’s number one hit “Love Will Never Do” from the album Janet Jackson’s Rhythm Nation 1814 has been chosen as the song dedicated to the city of Hamilton. Janet’s NUMBER ONES: Up Close & Personal tour, is her largest-ever world tour. Janet will dedicate a selected number one song to each of her fan-suggested stops. The show will be taking place in Hamilton, Ontario, CN on August 3rd at the Hamilton Place Theatre.

The tour, in which the superstar set out to perform a selection of songs from her impressive 35 number one hits, has recorded SRO engagements throughout Asia, North America and Europe and due to such enthusiasm from fans and critics the NUMBER ONES: Up Close & Personal Tour has been extended to expand past the original 35 cities.

Of her upcoming engagement in Hamilton the Icon has said, “I have dedicated ‘Love Will Never Do’ to the fans in Hamilton. I thank you all for supporting me all these years and I can’t wait to perform for you! It’s going to be a lot of fun!”

JANET JACKSON SAYS EVERYTHING IS “ALRIGHT” FOR BETHEL:

Janet Jackson’s number one hit “Alright” from the album Janet Jackson’s Rhythm Nation 1814 has been chosen as the song dedicated to the city of Bethel. Janet’s NUMBER ONES: Up Close & Personal tour, is her largest-ever world tour. Janet will dedicate a selected number one song to each of her fan-suggested stops. The show will be taking place in Bethel, NY on August 4th at the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.

Of her upcoming engagement in Bethel the Icon has said, “You and Me were meant to be, and that’s Alright with me. Can’t wait to see all of you!"

I wonder which one Cincinnati will get. That will be my birthday song from her :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Links: http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet-jacksons-all-for-you-is-dedicated-to-montreal

http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet-jacksons-love-will-never-do-is-dedicated-to-hamilton

http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet-jackson-says-everything-is-alright-for-bethel

JANET JACKSON’S “ALL FOR YOU” IS DEDICATED TO MONTREAL:

JANET JACKSON’S “LOVE WILL NEVER DO” IS DEDICATED TO HAMILTON:

I'm glad she has Canadian dates, but she picked the wrong cities. :filenails:

I'ma need her to come back to Toronto. :coffee:

Archived