Is janets tour making progress in to the minds of the general public??

Twistedvelvet

Quite often a star goes on tour and unless ur a fan or the tour is getting lots of publicity, u don't usually hear about it.

Would u say janets tour is being recognised by general public..? U know, publicity, a concert worth going to etc?

I personally think it is, I think it's making a bigger mark on people than any other tour happening right now.

There will still be these young idiots who act like they've never heard a Janet song and yet pay top dollar to see one of the wannabes.

I'm seeing tweets like people saying they hearing bout the tour, but don't wanna know. Atleast the promo is penetrating through to them.

But I get the general impression also from tweets and blogs etc that for many people this is the concert to go see right now.

I hear alot of buzz about it from friends and acquaintances that aren't even Janet fans mostly. Those who know me know how hard I go for her and so I will just get some random people like at school or work asking me about the concert and if I've gone yet and everything. I also hear some people talking about seeing videos of the show on Youtube. It's been on quite a few blogs also. So I'd say yes. She's doin' it big and not just for her fans/stans.

Archived