How Many Children Will They Try to Make Janet's Children?!

Reyna ♔

Omer Bhatti, Janet Jackson Bizarre Report Hits Enquirer

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – A bizarre Omer Bhatti Janet Jackson report allegedly hits the Enquirer this week. Omer Bhatti battled reports in 2009 that he was Michael Jackson’s secret son. In 1980s, Janet Jackson battled allegations that she had a secret daughter. Now, Ettelene DeBarge, mother of James DeBarge, allegedly tells the National Enquirer that she knows who Bhatti’s biological parents are: James DeBarge and Janet Jackson?

Two years ago, Omer Bhatti (aka O-Bee), battled reports from inside and outside the Jackson family about who is his father and mother. In July 2009, Joe Jackson claimed that Omer was Michael Jackson’s secret son. “Yes, I knew he had another son, yes I did.” He added: “He looks like a Jackson, he can dance like a Jackson. This boy is fantastic dancer — matter of fact, he teaches dance.”

Bhatti told news at the time that he was definitely not Michael’s son. “Michael Jackson is not my father. He and I were just very, very close. He was my best friend.”

Bhatti added “Michael always use to say I was like a son to him. But my true parents are in Norway. The reason I was asked to sit with his family at the memorial service is because I was Michaels’ closest friend, not because I am his son.” Omer’s mother Pia worked as a nanny for Prince Michael; Omer’s father Huayoun was a driver for Jackson.

Now a new report set to allegedly hit the National Enquirer claims to have an interview with 75 year old Ettelene DeBarge. She allegedly tells the publication “[Omer Bhatti] is my grandson! He looks just like James did when he was young . . . Omer is Janet’s son… James told me that he got Janet pregnant in 1984 . . . Janet and I spent time together back then. It was obvious to me she was pregnant.” No comment by either to the bizarre report.

Source: http://news.lalate.com/2011/08/25/omer-bhatti-janet-jackson-bizarre-report-hits-enquirer/

Archived