Check out my new song mane!

King Baby

Okay, instrumentally: give me more bass. It sounds so techno as it is IMO. Give me a hint of guitar, too. I think I hear a bass line, so deepen that a little.

Lyrically: badass :thumbup:

Definite club song. The video could be sick as hell if you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin' for it.

Okay, instrumentally: give me more bass. It sounds so techno as it is IMO. Give me a hint of guitar, too. I think I hear a bass line, so deepen that a little.

Lyrically: badass :thumbup:

Definite club song. The video could be sick as hell if you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin' for it.

What r you thinking?

What r you thinking?

Not the typical club scene. That's far too basic. Give me a futuristic city, set it in the Downtown of the city. Give me camera flashes, pavement that lights up when you step on it ala MJ, but I want some of them to be raised higher than the other. I want dance breaks on tops of different sky scrapers, groupies partying in the streets, burgs shots and close ups of you and them.

Not the typical club scene. That's far too basic. Give me a futuristic city, set it in the Downtown of the city. Give me camera flashes, pavement that lights up when you step on it ala MJ, but I want some of them to be raised higher than the other. I want dance breaks on tops of different sky scrapers, groupies partying in the streets, burgs shots and close ups of you and them.

I just sent the song to the video producer. I don't know if we got the technology for that but I'ma send him the ideas.

Archived