Janet Jackson Survivor: Everything Else Edition

dimpy

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HONESTLY, spare us the winners round. We all know "If" is going to win. :sigh: SPARE US the video edition, we all know "If" or TPP is gonna win. :sigh:

I think we should go by genre, like slow jams, mid tempos, dance tracks/up tempo, etc. Or maybe even an album track only edition.

I refuse to do Dream Street though. Not even EYE would stay interested long enough to finish that...

Guess I didn't realize how many actually wanted to do JJ though >_<

K, so y'all vote. You know I always leave it up to you guys.

Agreed on Dream Street. That would be pointless since the only decent and tolerable song on that album is DSAC. :lmao:

HONESTLY, spare us the winners round. We all know "If" is going to win. :sigh: SPARE US the video edition, we all know "If" or TPP is gonna win. :sigh:

I think we should go by genre, like slow jams, mid tempos, dance tracks/up tempo, etc. Or maybe even an album track only edition.

These are great suggestions.

During the "Control" edition, I predicted the winners for each round. Most were right, the ones I missed still made the top 5. Again, I know how you people think. :coffee:

Half deserved to be where they were so of course they would rank high. Common knowledge. Again, speak for yourself. :coffee:

Archived