Mac Users I need Your help

Idrag4mj

Most are aware that..alot of softwares are still not compatible ..with our mac's only a few software companies bother to create mac compatible versions...Now im thinking of installing parallel desktop which will enable me to have bother operating systems working simultaneously ..only question i have is will it enable me to install applications that are only compatible with windows or its a visual software that doesn't really install the windows operating system but just incorporates the window interface

Most are aware that..alot of softwares are still not compatible ..with our mac's only a few software companies bother to create mac compatible versions...Now im thinking of installing parallel desktop which will enable me to have bother operating systems working simultaneously ..only question i have is will it enable me to install applications that are only compatible with windows or its a visual software that doesn't really install the windows operating system but just incorporates the window interface

I think it's just the interface.

but if you put in a second hard drive I believe you can have both :unsure:

Archived