If Janet were in a horror movie....

jarrylf

MRS. LOOMIS!!! from Scream 2, those of you unfamiliar with the film or the franchise, I'll give you the info. Mrs. Loomis is the mother of Billy Loomis the main killer in the 1st Scream movie who was also Sidney's boyfriend. Billy became a killer as revenge for Sidneys mother breaking up his parents marriage by sleeping with his father which caused as he put it "serious abandonment issues". And ofcourse since she's in 3 sequels, you know Sidney ended up killing him, so in Scream 2..............Billy's mama wasnt playin it. Check it out (for those of you who dont like scary movies, you can totally watch these clips, nothing jumping out to get anybody, its just the brilliant reveal of the killers in Scream 2

Am I the only 1 who can see Janet completely slaying this role, even waring the same suit & hair cut?

Start this clip at 7:41 PERRRRRRFECT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pG3BdxH95s&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

The 1st vid is for the brilliant reveal, this is where you get to see what this characters about ( I LOVE IT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJzMzXVPFsI&NR=1

That would be amazing :excited: And I'm a major horror movie fanatic, too :lol:

Horror films are running the gambit, though. They can be trademarks or they can be forgotten. All depends on the plot line, directing, and acting. We'll at least have one down with her lol

That would be amazing :excited: And I'm a major horror movie fanatic, too :lol:

Horror films are running the gambit, though. They can be trademarks or they can be forgotten. All depends on the plot line, directing, and acting. We'll at least have one down with her lol

I agree if she did enter this genre, itd have to be a big budget great scripted movie/franchise like the Scream films (or Saw)

I would just love this so much (I just watched the whole movie a few hrs ago lol obviously) but whats perfect, this character is throughout the whole movie as a seemingly weak journalist, then we find out she's a hard core rough BITCH who masterminded all these murders for "GOOD OLD FASHIONED REVENGE". I LOVE IT LOL. If they did a movie with this kind of twist with that kind of character, I'd love to see Janet kill that lol.

Hell this is my favorite thing Laurie Metcalf has done besides Roseanne, she slayed this performance her damn self, the look, them eyes, I got chills on certain parts of what she was saying.

Archived