My most underrated work...

LyricalLesson

:lol:

I actually recorded this song at the time to make fun of one of my friends who was obsessed with this girl :lol: he was PISSED at me for the longest time, because it was a hit amongst all of our friends on FB...needless to say, he kinda stopped obsessing over the girl shortly afterward when we'd sing it to him :lmao:

I used to work as a DJ at a really popular roller rink, and I played it while we were all there and he left when it started playing hahahaha :lmao:

:lol:

I actually recorded this song at the time to make fun of one of my friends who was obsessed with this girl :lol: he was PISSED at me for the longest time, because it was a hit amongst all of our friends on FB...needless to say, he kinda stopped obsessing over the girl shortly afterward when we'd sing it to him :lmao:

I used to work as a DJ at a really popular roller rink, and I played it while we were all there and he left when it started playing hahahaha :lmao:

Awww i feel so bad for him...but that is sill funny as hell :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You two are cool now, though, right? :lol:

Awww i feel so bad for him...but that is sill funny as hell :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You two are cool now, though, right? :lol:

:lmao: Oh yeah, we're cool now. But you know how people will bring something up that happened WAY back in the day...because they're still bothered and pressed by it? Yeah, that happens a lot to this day :lmao:

There's still some animosity there :lol:

Boy!!! I've lost Homie Hopper :( :(

Hahahahaha DEAD @ "Homie Hopper" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I remember getting DRAGGED all over YouTube and Myspace for that song :lol: psychotic Britney fans thought I was talking about HER :mellow::lmao: I saved ALL of those comments. I even made a thread about it on the old board :lmao: Those were the days!

:lmao: Oh yeah, we're cool now. But you know how people will bring something up that happened WAY back in the day...because they're still bothered and pressed by it? Yeah, that happens a lot to this day :lmao:

There's still some animosity there :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Awwww that is still hilarious :lol:

Archived