Little Help Here? Maybe...

Reyna ♔

Choose 6 Only

You can just put the numbers. There is a method to this madness. I'm just bad with choosing things like this -_-

1. If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law. If a plant cannot live according to its nature, it dies; and so man.

2. Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist. Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. And every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood.

3. In the world's broad field of battle, In the bivouac of Life, Be not like dumb, driven cattle! Be a hero in the strife!

4. Conquer the angry man by love. Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness. Conquer the miser with generosity. Conquer the liar with truth.

5. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I took the one less traveled by; and that has made all the difference.

6. Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.

8. Veni, Vidi, Vici.

9. If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. I argue thee that love is life-and life hath immortality.

Archived