Go Deep.

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

PLEASE Tell me you aren't still talking about TVR :mellow:

i am

am sorry i know its a fan favorite and all that its its one of my least favorite janet albums..yes it has some of her best songs of all time but..the album in its entirety doesn't do it for me at all

Velvet rope the song is one of her most horrible numbers..i remember watching her sing it on youtube and just forwarding that part..

:blink: ok your stan card needs to be reviewed you will be given a time and date where your card will be reviewed in front of a panel of hand selected members by myself

Reviewed? Oh no.

35a2hxz.jpg

Until further notice. You don't shun TVR like that and keep the stan card. :coffee:

so you are telling me that there are people that actually think that velvet rope is a good ballad

or free xone ..what ever its supposed to be..is good

and empty is what ever it supposed to be ...good

not to talk about the gazilion interludes ..IMO its like 5 good songs and filler ..so so many janet albums come before that to me

so you are telling me that there are people that actually think that velvet rope is a good ballad

not to talk about the gazilion interludes ..IMO its like 5 good songs and filler ..so so many janet albums come before that to me

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Yes, your stan card is revoked. You just shaded the hell out of my fave Jan album!! :flipoff:

its the messages in the velvet rope song and the instruments being used such a great into to what the album is about

freexone is just fucking sick, clearly you know nothing about james brown

you couldn't have read true you because if you had you would know the history of empty and how the song came about and appreciate it more

its the messages in the velvet rope song and the instruments being used such a great into to what the album is about

freexone is just fucking sick, clearly you know nothing about james brown

you couldn't have read true you because if you had you would know the history of empty and how the song came about and appreciate it more

well to me melodies/harmonies are more important to me and that album lacks a lot of that

no i don't know much about brown

i haven't read true you

Archived