Who was the best MJ  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best MJ

• Eddie Murphy
    • Tommy Davidson
    • Phil LaMarr
    • Aries Spears
    • Amy Poehler

Just for laughs, if your sensitive about MJ jokes please ignore them and just focus on the voice, the walk & the attitude

My vote goes 100% to Phil LaMarr with Aries Spears & Amy tied for last place. But Phil had him down to a science in my opinion, the looks, the tone, the walk lol the only thing he lacked was the singing voice (Eddie wins that contest)

Eddie Murphy (for those who dont know, when Eddie was on SNL in the early 80's he actually did full costume MJ impressions, but as Im sure some of you are aware SNL are bitchy about their skits on Youtube, so I can only give 1 of my fave Eddie impressions, from Delirious)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXddCgDxjk

Tommy Davidson

Oh hush it, bro :P:lol: I kid, I loves ya :blush:

tehehe

al42rr.gif

So who do you think was the worst. I cant decide over Amy or Aries, I think I might solidly pick Amy cause hers was just a all around fail, look wise, voice wise, she didnt have a ounce, and I mean Aries didnt either, but at least he tried.... and he managed to sound like a Jackson when he sang...not Michael tho lol)

tehehe

al42rr.gif

So who do you think was the worst. I cant decide over Amy or Aries, I think I might solidly pick Amy cause hers was just a all around fail, look wise, voice wise, she didnt have a ounce, and I mean Aries didnt either, but at least he tried.... and he managed to sound like a Jackson when he sang...not Michael tho lol)

Amy, without a doubt. Aries should have, as you kinda said, tried for Jermaine instead. Or at least Tito :lol:

Archived