Scriptures From The Holy Book Of Janhova

Mr. Wonder

um yes i did step pastor :ph34r::yep:

I think hotboy is one of those lost souls. We either need to pray harder or perform an exorcism. The latter is difficult though. TOF didn't cooperate and now he's permanently loopy :tear:

Kenneth.. :wub:

*School girl blush and giggle*

yes and i will spill my tea on wed at 3 correct :unsure:

Yes, that's what I thought. The emergency sermon confused me. But why are we holding service when 90% of the attendees are gone? :unsure:

It doesn't make a difference to me, I've already typed the announcements up. They won't be much good with all this other mess going on though.

Yes, that's what I thought. The emergency sermon confused me. But why are we holding service when 90% of the attendees are gone? :unsure:It doesn't make a difference to me, I've already typed the announcements up. They won't be much good with all this other mess going on though.

Exactly..without Austin or Henry, there isn't a need to have a sermon.. -_-

Meet me afterwards Kenneth for a nightcap.. :blush:

Yes, that's what I thought. The emergency sermon confused me. But why are we holding service when 90% of the attendees are gone? :unsure:

It doesn't make a difference to me, I've already typed the announcements up. They won't be much good with all this other mess going on though.

Emergencies don't wait for anyone. Plus we had no time to organise it :(. The sermon is going ahead as planned tomorrow. You can be in charge since my voice is going unheard :(

Well if you go back a couple of pages, there was nothing said about it.. :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ooooooo imma get u good tomorrow

see thats y he does not want to have church cuss his tea will be spilled!!!!! for the entire church to hear his sin!!!!!

It confused me in that I thought it was replacing tomorrow's events. I don't want to be in charge LOL, I don't really even think we should do it. The emergency update was sufficient in their absence.

Besides, that thread was too much. I don't even want to affiliate with all that nonsense.

Exactly..without Austin or Henry, there isn't a need to have a sermon.. -_-

Meet me afterwards Kenneth for a nightcap.. :blush:

Very true, since they pretty much run it.

Don't phunk with my heart. :blush:

see thats y he does not want to have church cuss his tea will be spilled!!!!! for the entire church to hear his sin!!!!!

Oooooooooo I never thought of that. No wonder he's anti-step pastor.

I blame the time on the lack of presence. Church will stay open for any late comes. I see TOF in the corner reciting his Hail Janhovas. What is life on this forum without Henry and Austin to fight with. The rest of y'all join in too. For now I'm out. Lexy you're in charge :blush:. Do me and Janhova proud.

It confused me in that I thought it was replacing tomorrow's events. I don't want to be in charge LOL, I don't really even think we should do it. The emergency update was sufficient in their absence.

Besides, that thread was too much. I don't even want to affiliate with all that nonsense.

Well I don't know what else is left to say so I guess maybe it should be called off?

That's true. I might have to revoke sister Lexy's new found responsibility.

:thumbup:

No, don't you see this is the work of Janhova! The pastor and the deacon are not here because of the lies and deceit of her witnesses(you particularly Lexie)..it has nothing to do with me.. :thumbup:

-_-

:wub:I would do anything..you ask me toooooo.. :wub:

:filenails:

ok here it goes

guess what your boy got up singing after the concert Wed morning? :unsure:

RIRI :o :o

yes after he had just been blessed by the one and only janhova had his cherry popped he woke up singing oooo na na whats my name (fuck my gif site aint working) :ph34r:

i was like "what did u just sing" and he REPEATED IT!!!! :o :o

all happy and shit danciong around the hotel room. I was like :wtf: were u not blessed not just 10 hrs ago. i just didnt understand it and i still dont how he could do such a thing :(:whistle::coffee: