The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Chelloooooo ^_^

P.S. - These bitches at work are really trying me first thing in the morning :umm:

hey

so did my vp...buggind us about the fing coffe pot being left on who cares :rolleyes:

u need to go back to the scripture thread. i responded to you :devil::lmao: :lmao:

u have to be initiated first :coffee:

What do I have to do :unsure:?

Hey man. U can only join if u bring honey loops for everyone at breakfast :excited::lol:

My food cupboard is open to all. I have all sorts of delights in there to share :excited:. *organises a brunch*

The first season of True Blood is on demand on HBO..I was looking at it last night since nothing new is coming on..I'll continue tonight..I fell asleep on the second episode..it's soooooo good.. :excited:

:excited: The beginning!! Wait until u really get into it!

June 26th can't get here fast enough! :yahoo:

Is that tea? Because if so, then you are def. in! :excited:

It is :)! I left the milk in the fridge >_<. I say lexy go get it for outing you 'sin' last night :shifty:

i guess hotboy will have to deal with Dee for his one man decision due to his greed to let u in :filenails::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol::lol: I'm sure he said no last time :cry:

i voted 'yay' as well :filenails:

:yahoo::yahoo:

well yes i agree to let him join but it's not my decision to make :coffee::lmao: :lmao: plus dee didnt give him his official screening :lmao: :lmao:

Cos I'm special :dance: