The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

U back in the DMV too? :unsure:

BLISS!! LOL I have been in heaven since the return of Anna and Momma Diana. :excited:

Hell no..I wish I was..I was just stating since I'm from VA.. :rolleyes:<_<

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Anna gives me life..and the mother is from the original V..Yes @ her snatching Anna's fucking short bob! :excited:

Hell no..I wish I was..I was just stating since I'm from VA.. :rolleyes:<_<

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Anna gives me life..and the mother is from the original V..Yes @ her snatching Anna's fucking short bob! :excited:

U just made me bust out laughing in here :lmao::lmao: Momma didn't have to get outta that pod red pumps first though :lmao:

And you were sooooooooooooooo right about Modern Famiy it is mos def L-O-L funny. I laughed till i cried at the show this week :lmao:

U just made me bust out laughing in here :lmao::lmao:Momma didn't have to get outta that pod red pumps first though :lmao: And you were sooooooooooooooo right about Modern Famiy it is mos def L-O-L funny. I laughed till i cried at the show this week :lmao:

YeS!! I'm loving what I'm see so far from V..I think it's gonna get cancelled though.. :umm:

Modern Family never disappoints!! It's my fave show now! :lol:

YeS!! I'm loving what I'm see so far from V..I think it's gonna get cancelled though.. :umm:

Modern Family never disappoints!! It's my fave show now! :lol:

Yeah...I think so too :cry: they betta give me what i need until then though :umm:

That damn midget had me on the floor :lmao:

Yeah...I think so too :cry: they betta give me what i need until then though :umm:

That damn midget had me on the floor :lmao:

It hasn't been renewed for another season..and the ratings aren't all that..so we'll see..

That whole living room scene had me in tears..I love when Cam left Mitch to deal with it.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: