The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Absolutely nothing! I cleaned up and chilled..I was invited to go to the club, but I declined..I need all the money I can get to get Janhova tickets.. :mellow:

yeah me too. the kids had a lil spat missy and her girlfriend had to play ref for that. had a visit from a gf last night but just chilled mostly.

i know right!

:dance: Are there black people there? :unsure:

lmao yes...Creole and Garifuna make up most of the black population...Meztizo people are the largest group...it really depends on what part of the country you are in...in the Belize district, large Creole population...up north (Orange Walk and Corozal districts) majority of the people are Hispanic, mainy Meztizo....west (Cayo district) same thing as up north except in Belmopan (the capital) where it's more close to being an even blend of Creole and Hispanic....down south (Stann Creek and Toledo districts) majority Maya and Meztizo people...that's also where most of the Garifuna people are (Dangriga, Punta Gorda etc...I always laugh at the names of places in Belize lol)...a lot of Arab, Asian and Indians in Belize as well...Chinese (Chiney as they are called lol) have the small stores and fast food business on lock no matter where you are in the country....best tacos are in Orange Walk and people will spend money on gas to go get it lol...talking about this shit makes me hungry...I want some panades and conch fritters now, damn.........

I was watching Food Network and they were talking about "Puffy Tacos"...I said that sounds interesting, let me check out what this is...I seen this shit and got pissed..I was like, "these muthafuckas done took Salbutes (spanish food, Mexican) and called it a different named...these shady muthafuckas are something else...them shits is Salbutes...fuck is a Puffy Taco?"....I was so pissed lol

What happened? :unsure:

well her and u know my friend i told u raised her at her daycare and we are still good friends well her daughter was talking smack about missy at missy's bf's basketball game friday night. claims missy was talking about her behind her back at school noe they dont even go to the same school and this mystery person she claims said or told her this missy never heard of :lmao:

well her and u know my friend i told u raised her at her daycare and we are still good friends well her daughter was talking smack about missy at missy's bf's basketball game friday night. claims missy was talking about her behind her back at school noe they dont even go to the same school and this mystery person she claims said or told her this missy never heard of :lmao:

Teenagers.. :sigh:

lmao yes...Creole and Garifuna make up most of the black population...Meztizo people are the largest group...it really depends on what part of the country you are in...in the Belize district, large Creole population...up north (Orange Walk and Corozal districts) majority of the people are Hispanic, mainy Meztizo....west (Cayo district) same thing as up north except in Belmopan (the capital) where it's more close to being an even blend of Creole and Hispanic....down south (Stann Creek and Toledo districts) majority Maya and Meztizo people...that's also where most of the Garifuna people are (Dangriga, Punta Gorda etc...I always laugh at the names of places in Belize lol)...a lot of Arab, Asian and Indians in Belize as well...Chinese (Chiney as they are called lol) have the small stores and fast food business on lock no matter where you are in the country....best tacos are in Orange Walk and people will spend money on gas to go get it lol...talking about this shit makes me hungry...I want some panades and conch fritters now, damn.........

I was watching Food Network and they were talking about "Puffy Tacos"...I said that sounds interesting, let me check out what this is...I seen this shit and got pissed..I was like, "these muthafuckas done took Salbutes (spanish food, Mexican) and called it a different named...these shady muthafuckas are something else...them shits is Salbutes...fuck is a Puffy Taco?"....I was so pissed lol

LMFAO..yall gotta break shit down..I remember asking my friend in Panama are there black people there and she was like yeah.. :lmao: I always think of just hispanic people south of MEXICO.. :fart: And her momma is a quarter black..I was like, black people just had to put their DNA somewhere across the globe.. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

stann Creek holla!!

chile I just had to break it down for him lol....it's funny tho cuz people here in America still try to tell me i'm something other than Black lol...i'm like, I might not be African American (hate saying that), but I am Black lol

chile i find living here in the states that u r either balck or white no inbetween unless it is very visable. only one person in my life has ever guessed my nationality. most just call me mexican but i dont think i look mexican at all :lmao: :lmao:

chile i find living here in the states that u r either balck or white no inbetween unless it is very visable. only one person in my life has ever guessed my nationality. most just call me mexican but i dont think i look mexican at all :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: That is true..but like you said, if it's visible then you wouldn't have to ask..I don't know why mofos think I'm mixed with something.. :wacko: