The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Ok..I didn't really watch some of last season so I'm kind of lost..5th column is the people who are trying to stop Annallah from destroying earth? And why is the blond ladies son up there with Anna instead of being with his own mother..and why is Anna's daughter with the blond lady..is she a backstabber? Poor her when Annallah finds out her betrayal.. :unsure:

Yeah son, u missed alot. :lol:

Ok.. yes the 5th column here is a rebel group comprised of V's and humans that know Anna's real plans and want to stop her.

The detective lady's son was fascinated by the V's when they first arrived. He joined there little human ambassador group and fell in love with Anna's daughter. Anna wants to use him to breed with her daughter to create a hybrid. Come to find out the detective lady was experimented on when she was pregnant (like alot of other human women) with yo so his DNA is compatible with the V's.

Detective lady and Joshua the V medical director got Anna's daughter to help the 5th column destroy her super soldier babys that were about to be born. That's why she gave them the Red Sky. Bitch was pissed. Anna has no idea her daughter is working with the 5th column. That's why Momma Diana is warning her that just like Anna betrayed Diana, her daughter will betray her too.

:yep:

Yeah son, u missed alot. :lol:

Ok.. yes the 5th column here is a rebel group comprised of V's and humans that know Anna's real plans and want to stop her.

The detective lady's son was fascinated by the V's when they first arrived. He joined there little human ambassador group and fell in love with Anna's daughter. Anna wants to use him to breed with her daughter to create a hybrid. Come to find out the detective lady was experimented on when she was pregnant (like alot of other human women) with yo so his DNA is compatible with the V's.

Detective lady and Joshua the V medical director got Anna's daughter to help the 5th column destroy her super soldier babys that were about to be born. That's why she gave them the Red Sky. Bitch was pissed. Anna has no idea her daughter is working with the 5th column. That's why Momma Diana is warning her that just like Anna betrayed Diana, her daughter will betray her too.

:yep:

OOOOOOOOOOO..thanks for the update..I remember the red sky Anna did..she's too much..so Morris Chestnut is a betrayer as well so he can get that baby back..I almost died when Anna said that her bliss calms the child.. :lmao::lmao:

Ok, so the Visitors have come to earth before if they already have hybrids like Morris chestnut.. :unsure:

OOOOOOOOOOO..thanks for the update..I remember the red sky Anna did..she's too much..so Morris Chestnut is a betrayer as well so he can get that baby back..I almost died when Anna said that her bliss calms the child.. :lmao::lmao:

Ok, so the Visitors have come to earth before if they already have hybrids like Morris chestnut.. :unsure:

That ish was hilarious :lmao::lmao: Why is that baby so big though :unsure: ...it's like half the size of Anna :blink:

Well morris isn't a hybrid. He's all V. His baby is though. That's why anna is so fascinated with it. But yes, the V's have been on earth for a very long time. They sent V here originally to live amongst the humans to learn their ways before they came to conquer.

That ish was hilarious :lmao::lmao: Why is that baby so big though :unsure: ...it's like half the size of Anna :blink:

Well morris isn't a hybrid. He's all V. His baby is though. That's why anna is so fascinated with it. But yes, the V's have been on earth for a very long time. They sent V here originally to live amongst the humans to learn their ways before they came to conquer.

Yeah, that baby is big as shit.. :lmao:

OMG..So he isn't a hybrid.. :fart: Well it seems he's playing both sides of the fence..and it looks like the news reporter guy is scared to face Anna now that they have some sort of idea about her plans..

Interesting observation..no wonder Anna is trying to understand the "human spirit"..I love that her mum is advising her to watch out about her daughter..and death @ her getting her daughter to kill that man up on that ship..No Joshua, let her do it.. :lmao::lmao:

Next weeks episode does look good..I'll give it my undivided attention..

Yeah, that baby is big as shit.. :lmao:

OMG..So he isn't a hybrid.. :fart: Well it seems he's playing both sides of the fence..and it looks like the news reporter guy is scared to face Anna now that they have some sort of idea about her plans..

Interesting observation..no wonder Anna is trying to understand the "human spirit"..I love that her mum is advising her to watch out about her daughter..and death @ her getting her daughter to kill that man up on that ship..No Joshua, let her do it.. :lmao::lmao:

Next weeks episode does look good..I'll give it my undivided attention..

Ryan used to be Anna's top "Enforcer". She sent him to Earth to take bitches out...namely John May, leader of the 5th column. He ended up staying on Earth, getting all emotionalized lol and falling in love with a human. Then he joined the 5th column. He is only "playing both sides" now cause Anna has his Giant baby and won't give it back unless he does her bidding.

Ryan used to be Anna's top "Enforcer". She sent him to Earth to take bitches out...namely John May, leader of the 5th column. He ended up staying on Earth, getting all emotionalized lol and falling in love with a human. Then he joined the 5th column. He is only "playing both sides" now cause Anna has his Giant baby and won't give it back unless he does her bidding.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Ahhh..so he was "Humanized" by falling in love..well it was crafty for them to know their "enemy" so they can conquer..I don't know how much this tv show will last, but it's giving me what I need now..I assume Anna's daughter does not want to be Queen..

i watched modern family this week :lmao: :lmao:

That shit was hilarious..

Jay: Where was Phil?

Luke: Behind mom.

Luke: I don't know what was happening, but dad was winning!

:lmao: The facial expressions from Claire, Mitch, and Cam kills me.. :lmao:

I can't recall ever walking in on my mom having sex..thank God.. :lmao:

That shit was hilarious..

Jay: Where was Phil?

Luke: Behind mom.

Luke: I don't know what was happening, but dad was winning!

:lmao: The facial expressions from Claire, Mitch, and Cam kills me.. :lmao:

I can't recall ever walking in on my mom having sex..thank God.. :lmao:

what got me was the daughter washing out her eyes at the kitchen sink :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

omg missy caught us before in the same position :lmao: :lmao: she was little

what got me was the daughter washing out her eyes at the kitchen sink :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

omg missy caught us before in the same position :lmao: :lmao: she was little

Yes..Alex is my dark horse..I love her.. :excited: What I love about the show is that they throw in some awww factor..the kids were still in their pajamas at the gas station talking about their friends parents being divorced or what not..that was cool..but when they returned and was fake smiling when Claire and Phil was explaining to them what happened, I cried..and then they brought them a door lock and everytime they hear it, they would gag.. :lmao:

Where's the vomit emoticon.. :umm:

:offtopic:

But it was funny as hell :lmao:th Especially when that lady was about to give her child that injection cause he was allergic to strawberrys :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: And once Cam and Mitch realized they weren't allowed at "Amelia" and went back to that raggedy restaurant, I was done.. :lmao:

Cam: He knows your name.. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Ahhh..so he was "Humanized" by falling in love..well it was crafty for them to know their "enemy" so they can conquer..I don't know how much this tv show will last, but it's giving me what I need now..I assume Anna's daughter does not want to be Queen..

Yeah, it's def giving me what i need. I'm just gonna enjoy it while it lasts :w00t: Naw, i don't think she wants no part of Queen anna's empire lol

yes!!! :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: I told yall Modern Family is the tea!! I still won't forget Gloria wearing that black veil to Manny's turtle funeral..I was done.. :asham: It's the little things that make the show!

And it's increasing in viewers pretty much every week! It's winning it's demographic! B)

:lmao: I told yall Modern Family is the tea!! I still won't forget Gloria wearing that black veil to Manny's turtle funeral..I was done.. :asham: It's the little things that make the show!

And it's increasing in viewers pretty much every week! It's winning it's demographic! B)

see that right there made me a fan of the show :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: we didnt see manny at all last night

see that right there made me a fan of the show :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: we didnt see manny at all last night

Gloria is excellent..I love the miscommunication with her Claire and Phil..Phil wanted to pass out because he thought he was going to see her cupcakes.. :excited: I loved it! :asham:

And I'm sure GA and your husband only watch her because she's hot as fuck.. <_<

Gloria is excellent..I love the miscommunication with her Claire and Phil..Phil wanted to pass out because he thought he was going to see her cupcakes.. :excited: I loved it! :asham:

phil is soooooooooo fucking funny!!!! :lmao: :lmao: his facial expressions are priceless

mr dont watch it :rolleyes: