The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Cam to Luke: Get ur uncle Mitchell on the phone

Luke: I don't know his number

Cam: **takes phone from Luke, dials Mitchell's number, hands phone back to Luke**

Luke: I have Uncle Cam for Uncle Mitchell

Cam: **gets on phone to fuss at Mitchell**

:lmao::lmao:

Cam to Luke: Get ur uncle Mitchell on the phone

Luke: I don't know his number

Cam: **takes phone from Luke, dials Mitchell's number, hands phone back to Luke**

Luke: I have Uncle Cam for Uncle Mitchell

Cam: **gets on phone to fuss at Mitchell**

:lmao::lmao:

Cam: What are we going to do?

Luke: I could start a fire.

Cam: No! But keep that in your back pocket.

:asham::asham:

I chuckled throughtout the whole episode as usual..Cam/Mitch/Luke was a kii..

I loved Alex and Haley's subplot as well..I recorded it so I'll be tuning in again to watch it..!

Cam: What are we going to do?

Luke: I could start a fire.

Cam: No! But keep that in your back pocket.

:asham::asham:

I chuckled throughtout the whole episode as usual..Cam/Mitch/Luke was a kii..

I loved Alex and Haley's subplot as well..I recorded it so I'll be tuning in again to watch it..!

:lol::lol: i was lmao when Gloria kept saying "If you[fill in the blank], i kill you" :lmao:

She's excellent. She never disappoints..

I love the ending when Manny tells Jay that that's not the only plug he'll pull if he don't quit with that karaoke machine.. :lmao:

yes!! :lmao: i thought about when Gloria and Manny were telling that couple that Gloria invited to stay at their house that Jay was old and getting senile :lmao::lmao:

yes!! :lmao: i thought about when Gloria and Manny were telling that couple that Gloria invited to stay at their house that Jay was old and getting senile :lmao::lmao:

They always remind you of something from a past episode..like when Luke had his shirt peeking thru his pants and he was like "Come on Luke"..he's just like his dad because Phil says the same thing.. :lmao:

I love every aspect of the show..and to think some are saying it's in sophomore slump.. :blink::lmao:

They always remind you of something from a past episode..like when Luke had his shirt peeking thru his pants and he was like "Come on Luke"..he's just like his dad because Phil says the same thing.. :lmao:

I love every aspect of the show..and to think some are saying it's in sophomore slump.. :blink::lmao:

:censored:

I haven't LOL'd at a sitcom in years..that show is THE SHIT :excited:

:censored:

I haven't LOL'd at a sitcom in years..that show is THE SHIT :excited:

I remember seeing the commercials for it and I was like, this show is gonna slay! :lmao:

It's the little things that have me in tears..facial expressions, one liners..Ugh.. :lmao:

What's your fave episode of all time?

Mine is when Shelley Long first appeared on the show..I peed my pants of laughter.. :lmao:

I remember seeing the commercials for it and I was like, this show is gonna slay! :lmao:

It's the little things that have me in tears..facial expressions, one liners..Ugh.. :lmao:

What's your fave episode of all time?

Mine is when Shelley Long first appeared on the show..I peed my pants of laughter.. :lmao:

The camera work is EXCELLENT too!

My fave of all time? I don't know, that's hard. I think it would probably be when Mitchell thought that midget was his son. :lmao::lmao:

The camera work is EXCELLENT too!

My fave of all time? I don't know, that's hard. I think it would probably be when Mitchell thought that midget was his son. :lmao::lmao:

YESSSSSS!!

It was hard for me too, but that episode is true and dear to my heart.. :lmao::lmao:

I love how she belittles Claire and Mitchell.. :lmao: