The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Lexus!!! I was in San Pedro for the wknd...got back late late late last night...ate and drank all wknd lol

:) I bet u had fun. My brother is in Belize visiting from NY. Usually when I come to Belize, i just hang with MOM in Dangriga most of my time visiting. I dont get to do the keys much not cuss I cant ,it's just Im not there for but a minute. But next time I come imma do the keys. My peeps got places to stay in placencia. I talked to my mom yesterday. I miss her so much :cry: :cry:

i know you youngins be whinning up down there! :lol: :lol:

:) I bet u had fun. My brother is in Belize visiting from NY. Usually when I come to Belize, i just hang with MOM in Dangriga most of my time visiting. I dont get to do the keys much not cuss I cant ,it's just Im not there for but a minute. But next time I come imma do the keys. My peeps got places to stay in placencia. I talked to my mom yesterday. I miss her so much :cry: :cry:

i know you youngins be whinning up down there! :lol: :lol:

I lost all my moral in the club on saturday night lol...you have to stay for at least 2 or 3 weeks next time you go so you have time to do different things...and you have to go to san pedro for the wknd to get your party on lol...placencia's good...I usually stay at my brother's mom's house cuz I got my own room and bathroom there lol...damn near my own half of the house...I might post a couple pics in here later when i'm not so lazy lol

I lost all my moral in the club on saturday night lol...you have to stay for at least 2 or 3 weeks next time you go so you have time to do different things...and you have to go to san pedro for the wknd to get your party on lol...placencia's good...I usually stay at my brother's mom's house cuz I got my own room and bathroom there lol...damn near my own half of the house...I might post a couple pics in here later when i'm not so lazy lol

:lmao: :lmao: please post them!

chile im to old for the club! :filenails: ill leave that to u youngins just give me a drink and some red snapper and rice and beans and im good :thumbup:

You always thinking about food..I damn sho need to lose this weight.. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao:

man fuck the diet :flipoff: u aint gonna lose no weight before the show and neither am i :filenails: so just fuck it :filenails:

But yes, we can go.. :ph34r:

man fuck the diet :flipoff: u aint gonna lose no weight before the show and neither am i :filenails: so just fuck it :filenails: