If you are bored and have nothing to do, read through this...lmfao

LyricalLesson

I was bored, and when I get bored sometimes I'll write a cryptic, dumb, or profound status update. Today, I chose to write a dumb one, :lol:

I said "Dang, just found out I'm pregnant. What am I to do?" just thinking I was going to get some witty, random responses that I would have fun reading when I got back home from the club.

Well, I got a few witty responses...and then somewhere along the road, WWIII commenced, 371 comments worth of ridiculous, stupid, hilarious, off the wall beef from several of my FB friends. :lmao:

If you're bored, check it out. Some of these people are STOOOOPID, :lmao:

http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?story_fbid=jevar.l.bailey&v=feed&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feed_comment&__user=1416856065#!/1416856065/timeline/story?ut=2&wstart=1333263600&wend=1335855599&hash=798336788960016425&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feed_comment&__user=1416856065

She's NUTS, for real :lol: she went in on them out of the blue for no reason :blink::lmao:

:lmao:!! She's a mess!!

Seriously! :lmao: I was like ":huh:" with almost every post from her :lmao:

the 'I'll put a coin in your mouth and you'll have candy coming out of your asshole' was HILARIOUS :lmao:

:lmao:!!! She's so funny. "I got my big black dick baby daddy and my son" :lmao:!

:lmao: :lmao: yes, that girl went black, and ain't never looked back :asham:

This gem almost made me pass out:

"bitch u dont know me I'll knock your ugly ass crusted yellow teeth right out your mouth in 2 secs" DEAD :lmao:

Archived