Since Janhova is in Paris

bu.

Let's celebrate by reminiscing about her Parisian visual for the scripture that is Come Back To Me

I just adore this video so much. It's so elegant and beautiful. The backdrops are breathtaking. Adeles video for Someone Like You reminds me a lot of this.

Janhova looked absolutely stunning and the song itself is one of my personal favourites. The way Lonely transitions into it - pure perfection.

• Upvote 2

The harmonies >>>>>

The cinematography in CBTM is immaculate. The Aeriel and panoramic shots of the skyline and the city are just gorgeous. Janet, of course, looks amazing in the video. Plus the shots from that photoshoot are among my favorite. :blush:

• Upvote 2

The harmonies >>>>>

The cinematography in CBTM is immaculate. The Aeriel and panoramic shots of the skyline and the city are just gorgeous. Janet, of course, looks amazing in the video. Plus the shots from that photoshoot are among my favorite. :blush:

Lord help me, I cant find a single lie.

the song. the instrumentals, mmmm I love it those violins strings and all the little things going on, its soo good and full. The harmonies are just so damn perfect. and her voice has so much softness and sadness to it, you can feel all the pain, sadness and hurt the songs about and thats whats always best about a Janet slow jam, she always pours her everything into it, and makes you really feel it. I also see it as a testament to her acting skills as well (her sex songs, tough songs and well damn most of her songs on a subject). She just delivers. I miss this kind of song.

The Video, everything was just perfect. again more chops to her acting, she sold everything with her eyes in that video, with just a look. And my fave parts were the 1's with her and Rene, you can SEEEEEE that love, I love that shot of her close up when she's next to him and has a big smile (specifically 4:09) IT IS ALLLLL OVER HER FACE, thats fuckin love, and in all the clips by herself looking out the window, thats heartbreak. And that shot of her turning her head at 4:47 with the dramatic music, and then the end where she looks down then smiles and walks away.........the video was just great.

I do think it's my all time fave slow jam by her, and I love it's part 2 (where are you now). Maybe she should do a part 3 1 day "welcome back" lol.

• Upvote 1