DALLAS thread

jarrylf

You guys watching tonight?

Anyone watch/remember the original? I wont be able to go on this thread or anywhere with live stream because of the time difference and I dont want no spoilers

I'm watching the old episodes too, so I can catch up, apparently my parents were glued to this show too lol. I'm only 2 episodes of Season 1 in but I do like it alot lol.

Just watched on DVR, and it was great! I was really young when the first show aired, and don't remember much about it, but watching it last night made me want to go back and catch up.

The guys are cute, the story had lots of twists and turns, and I look forward to seeing what happens next. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Just watched on DVR, and it was great! I was really young when the first show aired, and don't remember much about it, but watching it last night made me want to go back and catch up.

The guys are cute, the story had lots of twists and turns, and I look forward to seeing what happens next. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yea it sucked me INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN lol, I LOVED it, the actors did the damn thing, and all that backstabbing, woo, thats my summer show, I'ma be watching the old 1's and the new 1.

• 2 weeks later...