Kylie, My year as Aphrodite.... What a great fun documentary...

KlaSh-E

I love time bomb!!! I was off my tits last week in a club dancing to that song!!

Yeah its one of those songs that makes you go wild in the club :lol: happens all the time i hear it :lol:

Kinda reminds me of Giving You Up which is one of my all time favs ^_^

Nothing makes me queen out like better the devil you know :wub:

That song is sooooooooooo gay no pun intended :lol: There is this vintage club over here that always plays these gay cliches tracks... it's a mess but they all get up and start feeling themselves so hey :asham:

That song is sooooooooooo gay no pun intended :lol: There is this vintage club over here that always plays these gay cliches tracks... it's a mess but they all get up and start feeling themselves so hey :asham:

Lol! It's my gay guilty pleasure - that and that taaaaaake oooooon meeeeeeeee, take. on. me. song lol.

Kylie was the first diva I loved when I was 8 :)

I really need to see her live - I've even seen Dannii lol

You never seen her live???

god, i hated her before i saw her live... got dragged to the Fever concert in Rotterdam back then... Me, and 2 of my best girlfriends were ready to leave when we found out the big surprise my other friend had for us was this concert... We all hated her... One was a hardcore rock chick, the other a hardcore electro fan.... and i just hated everything about her

He convinced us to give it a go and if we didn't like it after 30 minutes we would leave... annoyed as fuck we stayed

well it took about 2 minutes before i completely fell for her... and bout 5 for the other 2... after 30 minutes we were jumping and dancing and feeling the love... Her stage pressence is out of this world and she really knows how to work a crowd.

You have to see her live at least once!