I Have A Planet Janet Related Grievance.

Mr. Wonder

Oh calm down, we're just having a little fun

tumblr_inline_mksrdfCStb1qz4rgp.gif

Poor TOF. The amount of times he was snatched - he's shining his scalp whilst we're brushing our luscious beautiful hair

tumblr_mlb3yfMpmi1snrp35o1_500.gif

107mb2u.jpg

After getting your wig again I'm gone :). It was fun keeping you pressed

janet-jackson-o.gif

Bye

25h2wpy.jpg

msfw9u.jpg

This thread was already doing the MOST when I entered. I've tried to help all of you stop doing the most, but my attempts have been unsuccessful. -_-

You all just insist upon doing the absolute most. :sigh:

This thread began with an attempt to bring a new Witness into the Kingdom.

I wouldn't do such a thing because ppl like me, Janet, and Barack Obama have civility and couth, and know how to conduct ourselves on a public platform.

I wouldn't have gone this far if I didn't believe this person had finally seen the light. And don't question my civility and couth.

Untitled293-vi.gif

Congrats on bringing a new witness to the kingdom. But your couth and civility were challenged because you know you're a coon and uncivilised being though.

Untitled293-vi.gif

It's sad yet predictable that the four of you would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for your promotional gain.

It is it my heart to forgive you for your transgressions, and to understand that no matter how high or low I am, there are many who will long for the grace and poise I innately exude.

It's sad yet predictable that the four of you would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for your promotional gain.

It is it my heart to forgive you for your transgressions, and to understand that no matter how high or low I am, there are many who will long for the grace and poise I innately exude.

86a.gif

• Upvote 1

1zx30p4.jpg

86a.gif

I HATE YOU FOR THIS GIF!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I see TOF has been inspiring Austin

tumblr_mj09f8qL6n1rp25b8o1_400.gif

I'm the most classiest person on this forum... nothing he's done has been inspired by me! :umm: