RUMOR: Is Janet Jackson Planning A Tour?

Glad it's your last post in the subject since it's basically the same silly shit you said on page 1

Janet Jackson is like global warming. The evidence is in your face but you refuse to hear it like a 70 year old Congressmen :)

Right? And I'm trying to figure out when public inactivity but private obvious activity meant nothing is happening? Like was she never secretive with projects until now? In 88 & 92 &96 was she giving tons of interviews and making dozens of appearances to talk about those upcoming albums? If one pays close enough attention to her career and media appearances its obvious she's always tight lipped about her upcoming albums until it's time to promote. Point blank & period, she's about as publically seen in 2014 as she was in 1988 & 1996, don't get that, do the reasearch, you'll see what I mean.

The only way the retirement opinion deserves serious consideration would be if there were NOBODY saying anything was going on, when in reality its the opposite with EVERYONE behind the scenes, if everyone & her & her husband can leak, hint, or show photographic evidence that she's working, why can't 1 single non-anonymous source who's name holds weight with her and us confirm or announce "she's done"? tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif#YallKnowImRight

• Upvote 4

Right? And I'm trying to figure out when public inactivity but private obvious activity meant nothing is happening? Like was she never secretive with projects until now? In 88 & 92 &96 was she giving tons of interviews and making dozens of appearances to talk about those upcoming albums? If one pays close enough attention to her career and media appearances its obvious she's always tight lipped about her upcoming albums until it's time to promote. Point blank & period, she's about as publically seen in 2014 as she was in 1988 & 1996, don't get that, do the reasearch, you'll see what I mean.

The only way the retirement opinion deserves serious consideration would be if there were NOBODY saying anything was going on, when in reality its the opposite with EVERYONE behind the scenes, if everyone & her & her husband can leak, hint, or show photographic evidence that she's working, why can't 1 single non-anonymous source who's name holds weight with her and us confirm or announce "she's done"? tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif#YallKnowImRight

This is so true!!! Years ago when I was in High School I would have free time on the computer. I spent my time trying to find rare photos of Janet. Those years that you listed 88, 92, and 96. I found no pictures what so ever. So this isn't new for Janet. Homegirl loves to disappear when she wants to. And she knows how to do it unlike most other celebrities.
  • Upvote 1

This is so true!!! Years ago when I was in High School I would have free time on the computer. I spent my time trying to find rare photos of Janet. Those years that you listed 88, 92, and 96. I found no pictures what so ever. So this isn't new for Janet. Homegirl loves to disappear when she wants to. And she knows how to do it unlike most other celebrities.

LOL I still do that when Im bored ( I like collecting Janet pics,a dn rare stuff) and 96...........if I were a fan in 96....think about it, there are virtually NO public pics of her in 96, we have more pictures of her in 2014 & 2013 than 96, the only pics I have of her in 96 are un-confirmed with the year lol, like was there retirement rumors then too?

• Upvote 1

LOL I still do that when Im bored ( I like collecting Janet pics,a dn rare stuff) and 96...........if I were a fan in 96....think about it, there are virtually NO public pics of her in 96, we have more pictures of her in 2014 & 2013 than 96, the only pics I have of her in 96 are un-confirmed with the year lol, like was there retirement rumors then too?

There's a few blackout dates in Janet's career between projects. Even I know that and I became a fan in 2002 LOL

• Upvote 1

There's a few blackout dates in Janet's career between projects. Even I know that and I became a fan in 2002 LOL

Yup, bottomline of all I said and have to say is, SHE BEEN HERE lol, she's not any less innactive in 2013 & 2014 than she was in 1988, 1991, 1992, 1996, and 2003, she is working, and trying to keep her status as quiet as she can, hell we probably got more confirmation & info about her doing a new album in the past 2 years than the fans did for most of those years with social media, hell so much so she had to ask her people PUBLICALLY to stop lol. 

• Upvote 1

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Seriously some Janet fans act like Janet hasn't done anything music wise since she last released an album in 2008. We did get a new song in both 2009 ("Make Me") and 2010 ("Nothing") and a tour in 2011. Plus she still did things career-wise even though they weren’t related to music since her last album was released (Why Did I Get Married Too?, For Colored Girls, 3 Blackglama campaigns, and was a Nutrisystem spokesperson).

Honestly the break from mid-2012 to this year is the longest break Janet has had in years. So it is easy to see why she isn't rushing to release an album. Yet we have detailed information about a new album from Ian Cross as well as hints about a new album from Jimmy Jam and Bobby Ross Avila. Janet has already confirmed she was recording new music in 2013 in an interview and her husband when talking to a Janet fan last year said new music was coming soon. Literally there is more conformation that she is recording new music than there is conformation of her retiring. If anything she is taking her time with this new album which honestly I don’t mind. I would rather have an album that is great, that isn’t rushed, and has Janet’s input. Honestly do really want another album that is rushed or doesn’t have much of Janet’s input like Damita Jo, 20 Y.O., and Discipline.

• Upvote 2

Yea turning a blind eye to release dates, appearance, & performance rumors & speculations, I completely get, I mean it's not at all unreasonable, but.....to say she's not doing anything..........when theres so much proof she is, I just don't get it, like that's just ignoring the obvious. And casual fans I can see coming to the conclusion that she's retiring because they don't do the reasearch like we do.

And that's what I've been saying too, the #1's era lasted 3 years! The last time she did a 3 year era was AFY, and shes getting older, she didn't need to do an album RIGHT after that era wrapped, I would've LOVVVED it if she did, Im sure we all would've, but the point is she's fully in control of her career right now, she's making the moves she wants when she wants them, thats another conclusion that can be drawn from her behind the scenes activity of the last 3 years, she's running things, and doing things in a whole new way. And you said it perfectly, if I could have "Discipline/20YO part2" tomorrow, or a entire new era with a look and sound of it's own but ranks with her best but won't get even a snippet of a new song until New Years eve 2015 (KNOCK.ON.WOOD), Im opting for option 2. Cause as bad as I want her back, I so don't want a Discipline part 2, that'd just...............no.............................................................................all these years.....no the thought alone.....BUT NO, everyones saying this is a whole new sound for her, so I have doubts we'll be getting a Discipline2.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Seriously some Janet fans act like Janet hasn't done anything music wise since she last released an album in 2008. We did get a new song in both 2009 ("Make Me") and 2010 ("Nothing") and a tour in 2011. Plus she still did things career-wise even though they weren’t related to music since her last album was released (Why Did I Get Married Too?, For Colored Girls, 3 Blackglama campaigns, and was a Nutrisystem spokesperson).

Honestly the break from mid-2012 to this year is the longest break Janet has had in years. So it is easy to see why she isn't rushing to release an album. Yet we have detailed information about a new album from Ian Cross as well as hints about a new album from Jimmy Jam and Bobby Ross Avila. Janet has already confirmed she was recording new music in 2013 in an interview and her husband when talking to a Janet fan last year said new music was coming soon. Literally there is more conformation that she is recording new music than there is conformation of her retiring. If anything she is taking her time with this new album which honestly I don’t mind. I would rather have an album that is great, that isn’t rushed, and has Janet’s input. Honestly do really want another album that is rushed or doesn’t have much of Janet’s input like Damita Jo, 20 Y.O., and Discipline.

You had me until you said Damita Jo which Jan had a huge amount of input. Same with 20

• Upvote 1

I just had a thought, Janet gave us a heads up before;

"Now wait a now, I'll play this tape when I'm ready to play the tape, OK?"

And we can't have somebody snatch it, because Tish did and once the era was over she was never seen again ...............................................................no she's a doctor now, but still she only lasted 1 Janet era LOL, we can assume that might've had something to do with it, you don't snatch from Janet LOL, 

• Upvote 1

I just had a thought, Janet gave us a heads up before;

"Now wait a now, I'll play this tape when I'm ready to play the tape, OK?"

And we can't have somebody snatch it, because Tish did and once the era was over she was never seen again ...............................................................no she's a doctor now, but still she only lasted 1 Janet era LOL, we can assume that might've had something to do with it, you don't snatch from Janet LOL, 

tumblr_mvlzy7Xiw51s61h80o1_250.gif

• Upvote 1