Hillary Selects Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia

You haven't been paying attention to this campaign and therefore I cannot have any sort of conversation with you. To say that Trump is not only more qualified than Hillary but that he is qualified AT ALL is fucking RETARDED. Someone needs to come collect this human garbage because it's starting to rot.

he's never held political office, Its absurd this entire campaign that Trump of all people made it this far...we need to get out the vote though

• Upvote 1

what country are you from? What is the general consensus regarding American politics there? Im just curious you have opened a dialogue and Im willing to hear you out without making presumptions, I am not a "lefty PC pusher" Im a human being that believes all human beings have a right to a dignified existence, and even though we may disagree with one another each should have a reasoned voice.

I'm from the UK. The media/political consensus is that Trump would be a disaster and he's a racist. But they said that about Brexit and Brexiteers. The public voted for Brexit, and they'd probably vote for Trump. 

I think there are similarIties to be drawn. Remaining the EU was the establishment vote (Clinton), Brexit vote was the people's vote, the disillusioned (Trump). That's my perception anyway. I would say, if you want to continue globalisation, mass unchecked open border migration, and insane political correctness (for example: to the point Islamic terrorists are just 'mentally ill') then vote Clinton. If you want your democracy strengthened, your right to freedom and freedom of speech and the focus on domestic economic policy for jobs and prosperity of all American citizens then vote Trump. 

I reckon that most Americans in the years gone by were confused by The UKs relationship with the EU. To those Americans the UK is the motherland. The relationship is essential. It must be close. Now we are out the EU, ties with the US will be stronger, and therefore in my view, western values will be strengthened, as will our security. 

You make the interesting point. "all human beings have a right to a dignified existence", "each should have a reasoned voice". We all want that, the question is HOW, and that's what divides left and right. Left believes we should all tolerate opposing values, infringe our freedom of speech to appease the oppressed, in order to force people to not fight. The right believes that the oppressed should asimmilate and respect the values we uphold, and if they don't they are not welcome, in order to prevent fighting. I firmly believe that the politics and media in the west has been so firmly fixed on the left in recent years that it has caused the tensions and terrorism we are experiencing now. Any mention of islam not being a religion of peace and you are islamophobic. All economic migrants heading to Europe in droves from the Middle east are all now 'asylum seekers', meanwhile there has just been another 'Syrian refugee' attacking with a knife in Germany this evening, terror attacks and a huge increase in sexual assaults and rapes. The left globalist German establishment are even going as far as publishing manuals for refugees on how to have sex with german women. They are even doing classes to teach refugees how to chat up german woman.

To put it in a simpler was, the left will invite everyone to a movie, but stop showing it if someone's offended. The others who wanted to see it just have accept infringement of their freedoms to watch the movie, as violence may occur. On the other hand, the right invites everyone to the movie, but refuses to turn the movie off if someone is offended. The offended is asked to leave the room and told they knew what to expect. The rest of the people can enjoy the movie as their freedoms they don't take for granted are not infringed. 

Clinton is on the left, Trump is on the right. I'm on the right here. It's not extreme to be on the right in this instance. I don't even believe Trump is a republican or democrat. I think he is just himself, much of which he's not shown yet in this campaign. I think in the next months he will become more and more presidential.

Edited by Freexone1

he's never held political office, Its absurd this entire campaign that Trump of all people made it this far...we need to get out the vote though

But why should that matter? Why should he have had to have worked in politics to understand the needs of everyday people, to understand economics, and management. Surely someone who has been in politics for so long is the one out of touch, who knows how to manipulate the system? 

what country are you from? What is the general consensus regarding American politics there? Im just curious you have opened a dialogue and Im willing to hear you out without making presumptions, I am not a "lefty PC pusher" Im a human being that believes all human beings have a right to a dignified existence, and even though we may disagree with one another each should have a reasoned voice.

He's Biritish so his opinion honesty doesn't matter

• Upvote 1

I was listening to NPR and they keep conducting polls, and the latest polls suggest Trump will lose by a landslide. I did also listen to Tim Kaine's speech from Florida and he was really good, I liked him just off that speech, Hillary picked a very likable candidate

I was viewing his speech in FL too and i can get on board with this choice. Yes Hillary chose someone that's boring and unknown but he's would be a great replacement if anything happens to Madam President    

• Upvote 1

Y'all a mess entertaining this British Troll. 

Roc is everything though. Love his enthusiasm!!!! 

Roc is probably a great fuck so that goes without saying :rolleyes:      as for the Brit. He has a great deal to say, there's passion there, even if we disagree let him troll :filenails: 

Roc is probably a great fuck so that goes without saying :rolleyes:      as for the Brit. He has a great deal to say, there's passion there, even if we disagree let him troll :filenails: 

If ignorance and "white power" = passion then I don't have time for that :umm: 

Not sure how he has an account here. Open racism is not welcomed here.  

• Upvote 1

Your replies are very schizophrenic. When did I say Trump was "more qualified". Clinton may have more experience in politics but that doesn't automatically make her a stronger candidate. In her time in politics she has done some really questionable things, so surely that experience should highlight that she is potentially not going to lead the country well. On the other hand, one could argue Trumps many years in business makes him a more favourable candidate for a leadership role. Good business leaders are strong thinking creative decisive types of people who must consider corporate social responsibility.  

Not one rebuttal to your arguments, just a comment that you are a troll. That's because, right or wrong, you seem better read and educated than them - even if you are *just* British. 

From another UK perspective, I find it so funny that Trump is considered dangerous to liberal, Western values when it was the liberals here in the UK that petitioned to ban him from entering the country. The same people (who across both the UK and USA) ban people like Ayaan Hirsi Ali from our universities.

Now please tell me who respects these values more?

Edited by xoney
  • Downvote 2

really depends on who is doing the polling. Right now what I find interesting is the narrative being put out there, which is "Trump may still beat Hillary" "Trump pulls nearly even with Clinton after RNC" ....the narrative all keeps painting him as the underdog

Because he is the underdog. At every stage so far, his success has taken people by surprise. So no matter what % of the vote he gets, his will still be framed from the position of the underdog. This is coupled by the fact majority of these publications want him to lose. 

Be afraid. This is the exactly the type of rhetoric which helped the Brexit vote. Brexit voters were patronised at every angle - consequently, a higher percentage of Brexit supporters showed up to vote and Brexit won. 

(though should be afraid either way - at best, Hilary is marginally better candidate than Trump. IMO, Bill Clinton was a worse president than Trump could ever hope to be. Hilary's record is much the same, if not worse.)

Edited by xoney
  • Downvote 1

Most of us have him banned so I will NOT partake in his trolling or ignorance on American politics especially since he probably sides with an Orange celebrity running for the highest office in this country 

gurl like you new to this :rolleyes:   I dont really care what "they" think they dont live here, they're not people of color, people marginalized, they get to sit in some comfy seat doling out "wisdom" of how the rest of the world has it wrong and why they are soooooo right.....spare me :coffee:

gurl like you new to this :rolleyes:   I dont really care what "they" think they dont live here, they're not people of color, people marginalized, they get to sit in some comfy seat doling out "wisdom" of how the rest of the world has it wrong and why they are soooooo right.....spare me :coffee:

lmao you're so ignorant - I guess if you aren't black, you aren't a person of 'colour' and therefore cannot have experienced racism... ok, dear.

fyi, I'm mixed and have an Islamic name. Bet you didn't see that one coming.

Edited by xoney

They dont live here but if Trump wins their lives will be affected.  Once this ban on Muslims starts the attacks will come more often and be worse and they love hitting up Europe.  You will have Mexicans and Muslims, blacks and gays fleeing all over the place.  Europe will be a destination. A supreme court justice even suggested it as an option. So he can be closed minded now but if Trump wins a whole lot of diversity will be coming his way.  

They dont live here but if Trump wins their lives will be affected.  Once this ban on Muslims starts the attacks will come more often and be worse and they love hitting up Europe.  You will have Mexicans and Muslims, blacks and gays fleeing all over the place.  Europe will be a destination. A supreme court justice even suggested it as an option. So he can be closed minded now but if Trump wins a whole lot of diversity will be coming his way.  

Sigh. We're happy with diversity as long as its met with actual integration. I live in possibly the most diversified capital in the world. Oh, also if you have skills. 

The only people who make immigration an issue of race are people like you.

If Wissam is a devout Muslim (read: adheres strongly to Islamic religious texts), then Janet is no longer a "STRONG black woman".

Janet will always be a strong black woman. 

He's Muslim... He doesn't follow each and every tradition. Like many Christians don't follow 100% to another fictitious book.. Quit ya lies. 

Janet will always be a strong black woman. 

He's Muslim... He doesn't follow each and every tradition. Like many Christians don't follow 100% to another fictitious book.. Quit ya lies. 

Because Islam has abandoned more of its traditions than Christianity & Islam? Because countries like the US, the UK & Israel are less free than Iran and Turkey? Because the majority of muslims, even those living in free countries in the west, don't hold many values about women and gay people that are extreme?

Your arguments are shallow.

Edited by xoney

Because Islam has abandoned more of its traditions than Christianity. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Lmfao. 

The point is, you can't assume someone's passion with their religion. 

Just because you mastered in the study of fairytales, doesn't mean you can judge a book by its cover. LMFAO

Edited by Game

The point is, you can't assume someone's passion with their religion. 

Just because you mastered in the study of fairytales, doesn't mean you can judge a book by its cover. LMFAO

1) I used the word "if". 

2) I edited my post. Majority of muslims, even those living in Western countries, hold values about women, about gay people, about the law that are extreme. It's a simple fact. 

Also, I'm not judging it by cover, I'm judging it by its content & by those who follow it.

Edited by xoney

1) I used the word "if". 

2) I edited my post. Majority of muslims, even those living in Western countries, hold values about women, about gay people, about the law that are extreme. It's a simple fact. 

Also, I'm not judging it by cover, I'm judging it by its content & by those who follow it.

1) You were creating your  own truth with that "if"

2) Majority =/= EVERYONE, especially since you haven't a clue about this one individual's devotion to his religion

So you're stereotyping :lmao: Not surprised. 

Edited by Game