iPhone 8

Bailey

Can you fix the title. It's iPhone not I Phone 

sure baby..... sooooooo (lets see how this goes :sigh: )   I just ordered a brand new Iphone 6 taking me from my Iphone poor 4  up two grades :)  I need a really good case protector, I see so many folks with cracked up ass Iphones  like wtf? :mellow:  any suggestions? I was thinking Otterbox

sure baby..... sooooooo (lets see how this goes :sigh: )   I just ordered a brand new Iphone 6 taking me from my Iphone poor 4  up two grades :)  I need a really good case protector, I see so many folks with cracked up ass Iphones  like wtf? :mellow:  any suggestions? I was thinking Otterbox

it's close enough :rolleyes: Why would you "upgrade" to the iPhone 6 when that's like three years old? That's like bragging about moving from a house built in 1956 to a house built in 1986. Go get a refund and upgrade to AT LEAST a 6S (or 7). I'm pretty sure you make more money than I do. Stop being cheap :rolleyes: :asham: 

Yeah.. take care of your device

I don't have any overly expensive case (too bulky). I have a Spigen.. a sleek black case. The iPhone 7's screen is more durable. I cracked only one iPhone that I've owned

Edited by Game XXIX
  • Upvote 1

it's close enough :rolleyes: Why would you "upgrade" to the iPhone 6 when that's like three years old? That's like bragging about moving from a house built in 1956 to a house built in 1986. Go get a refund and upgrade to AT LEAST a 6S (or 7). I'm pretty sure you make more money than I do. Stop being cheap :rolleyes: :asham: 

I don't have any overly expensive case (too bulky). I have a Spigen.. a sleek black case. The iPhone 7's screen is more durable. I cracked only one iPhone that I've owned

you've changed the entire discussion....Iphone 7 looks great but if they coming with an Iphone 8 this year, why do that? I mean if anything wait it out...these items are superially made and therefore dont come cheap...I spent 359 bucks no contract, best thing ever was when I left Sprint in 2012 I think....I pay 45 bucks a month and seeing how no one calls me Im good :) ...jeez the Iphone 6 is old already :unsure:  whats in it for a 6s? I sure as hell knew I didnt want a 6 plus, which I almost mistakenly brought on Ebay ...they are too big for my scrubs I would drop it and it would be broken real fast.

noted tumblr_inline_o0f59pt4oy1tu8tzc_500.gif

they gonna have to do something to get people's coin cause taking the audio jack out wasn't a great move imo <_<

It wasn't but its not stopping ppl form getting the 7 :lol:  I didn't get the 7 cuz it's pointless when you have one of the 6 so the 8 or X needs to be on point design wise cuz im getting it <_< 

• Upvote 1

It wasn't but its not stopping ppl form getting the 7 :lol:  I didn't get the 7 cuz it's pointless when you have one of the 6 so the 8 or X needs to be on point design wise cuz im getting it <_< 

you're right because thats what I thought, Apple hasn't had a line up outside the store moment since the 6 came on......the price of an Iphone 7 is twice what I paid for a NIB Iphone 6....sorry they haven't justified that price point to me....now an Iphone 8 or X....I might ...I just might :coffee:

Edited by Bailey.

We got the 7 Plus a couple months back.. upgraded from the 6s Plus.. and now that I've had it for a while, imo it wasn't worth the upgrade price.. I sorta wish that we'd just kept the 6s Plus phones we had and waited another year as everything I've been hearing about the iPhone 8/X/10 has sounded way more promising than em anything the 7 did...

although one thing we use all the fkn time is the new "Portrait" mode.. no joke it makes almost any pic you take look like a goddamn Annie Lebowitz masterpiece!! Lol

you've changed the entire discussion....Iphone 7 looks great but if they coming with an Iphone 8 this year, why do that? I mean if anything wait it out...these items are superially made and therefore dont come cheap...I spent 359 bucks no contract, best thing ever was when I left Sprint in 2012 I think....I pay 45 bucks a month and seeing how no one calls me Im good :) ...jeez the Iphone 6 is old already :unsure:  whats in it for a 6s? I sure as hell knew I didnt want a 6 plus, which I almost mistakenly brought on Ebay ...they are too big for my scrubs I would drop it and it would be broken real fast.

Are you planning on shelling out $800 for  the iPhone 8? 

I didn't know you were out of contract. I never got the point of spilling $800 on a phone (mine was $50 bc I only paid for taxes... AT&T contract; grandfathered in). 

I pay $90/month (including employee discount and grandfathered into unlimited data). 

The difference between the 6 and the 6S is minuscule.. the difference between the 7 & the  6 is a bit wider but nothing too serious. The difference between the 5 and 7 is so wide.. I'm not about the lay down the law 

If you have less than 32GB, you funked up

Edited by Game XXIX

We got the 7 Plus a couple months back.. upgraded from the 6s Plus.. and now that I've had it for a while, imo it wasn't worth the upgrade price.. I sorta wish that we'd just kept the 6s Plus phones we had and waited another year as everything I've been hearing about the iPhone 8/X/10 has sounded way more promising than em anything the 7 did...

although one thing we use all the fkn time is the new "Portrait" mode.. no joke it makes almost any pic you take look like a goddamn Annie Lebowitz masterpiece!! Lol

can the 6 do "Portrait mode" ? :unsure:   ...my entire issue is utility, I dont use my phone much but there are things I do want it to do ..easily order my take out as I eat out A LOT!...GPS needs to be on point not telling me to go right after ive missed my exit...and of course a faster processor...fuck anything else...I need my shit to move fast because I do and I hate waiting for my Iphone poor to keep up :sigh:

I went from 6 to 7 and I kinda wished I waited but at the same time the 128gb hard drive was well worth it

• Upvote 1

I went from 6 to 7 and I kinda wished I waited but at the same time the 128gb hard drive was well worth it

i thought this issue was resolved thanks to "the cloud"  do we really need to have that much space on anything anymore? :unsure: even I think a 16gb was more than enough I can remember back in the day when I owned several Apple music players, and I maxed them out easily....would end up deleting that I didnt use that much...now its different...no need to store anything....just have access to it

can the 6 do "Portrait mode" ? :unsure:   ...my entire issue is utility, I dont use my phone much but there are things I do want it to do ..easily order my take out as I eat out A LOT!...GPS needs to be on point not telling me to go right after ive missed my exit...and of course a faster processor...fuck anything else...I need my shit to move fast because I do and I hate waiting for my Iphone poor to keep up :sigh:

no.. the only mode that does Portrait mode is the iPhone 7 Plus, because it requires two side-by-side lenses to make the background blur in Portrait mode, and that's the only model.. but if those are the only criteria you need to have a good enough phone for you, than you're way good with one you have now..

i thought this issue was resolved thanks to "the cloud"  do we really need to have that much space on anything anymore? :unsure: even I think a 16gb was more than enough I can remember back in the day when I owned several Apple music players, and I maxed them out easily....would end up deleting that I didnt use that much...now its different...no need to store anything....just have access to it

imo, the bigger hard drive you have the better.. even tho the music cloud does help, these phones are more and more made to be used to film video and shoot photos, and the better those pics n vids get, the more space they take up.. plus, the cloud only gives you 5gb free storage.. after that you gotta pay like $20 for every additional 5gb of storage.. 

Are you planning on shelling out $800 for  the iPhone 8? 

I didn't know you were out of contract. I never got the point of spilling $800 on a phone (mine was $50 bc I only paid for taxes... AT&T contract; grandfathered in). 

I pay $90/month (including employee discount and grandfathered into unlimited data). 

The difference between the 6 and the 6S is minuscule.. the difference between the 7 & the  6 is a bit wider but nothing too serious. The difference between the 5 and 7 is so wide.. I'm not about the lay down the law 

If you have less than 32GB, you funked up

let me lay it out.....on Sprint for over a decade, they sent reps to the Chrysler plant I worked in, they knew we had money and came for it...got on Sprint before I knew it I had phones for myself, mother and her bf. I would argue the bill every other month sometimes to rude ass people easily over a 150 bucks a month ...once my contract ended and I heard about straight talk...I jumped on straight talk...where I have been since...bill is never more than 50 bucks a month, down side no you dont get the latest and greatest phones unless you plan on coming out yo pocket some serious coin....if I wanted an Iphone 7 .....I could grab it right now tonight at Walmart and be outta about 800 bucks...fuque dat <_<...I waited, watched, planned carefully, the price of an Iphone 6 has gone down, but not too much about 359-400....thats what you should pay if you are buying one new, NOT refurbished ...I got one new on its way to me Iphone 6 brand new $359.....paying that was okay seeing how my bill is only 45 bucks a month...now 800 bucks for the 7? and no audio jack, which I do use often....fuck dat :coffee: 

let me lay it out.....on Sprint for over a decade, they sent reps to the Chrysler plant I worked in, they knew we had money and came for it...got on Sprint before I knew it I had phones for myself, mother and her bf. I would argue the bill every other month sometimes to rude ass people easily over a 150 bucks a month ...once my contract ended and I heard about straight talk...I jumped on straight talk...where I have been since...bill is never more than 50 bucks a month, down side no you dont get the latest and greatest phones unless you plan on coming out yo pocket some serious coin....if I wanted an Iphone 7 .....I could grab it right now tonight at Walmart and be outta about 800 bucks...fuque dat <_<...I waited, watched, planned carefully, the price of an Iphone 6 has gone down, but not too much about 359-400....thats what you should pay if you are buying one new, NOT refurbished ...I got one new on its way to me Iphone 6 brand new $359.....paying that was okay seeing how my bill is only 45 bucks a month...now 800 bucks for the 7? and no audio jack, which I do use often....fuck dat :coffee: 

The iPhone 7 comes with an adapter so you can use outdated technology like "headphones with wires" :asham: 

The problem seems to stem from you having multiple lines and I don't understand the purpose of shopping at Walmart so you lost me there. I'm sure Sprint would love to have you back. TMobile also is a great choice and so is AT&T. I could not see myself dropping over $200 for a smartphone that's outdated 

The iCloud only saves what your phone can handle. If your phone is at it's max, you can't save shit so it won't save shit to your iCloud. Your iCloud also has a max.. free iCloud storage is like 16gb... I pay $1/month for the next tier. 

I needed this much space bc I take photos/videos and music. Plus it's nice not having to delete music, photos and videos to make room for new music, photos, or video 

Edited by Game XXIX