Old white lady spits black lady...What do you think happened?

King Baby

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see the video but that's black folk 101. Def. Keep your spit to your self, cause people will forget everything their Mommas ever said about playing nice. <_<

And the bad thing is that her whole family got their asses kicked including the kids...She got everybody fucked up! :excited::excited::excited:

Oh the drama. Oh the calamity! :dance:

^^^There aren't a lot of Black ppl in jail.

Are you serious?! There are more black people in Jail in the USA and UK compared to their percentage of the populations than any other race! That is for many reasons, not least of which is racism and discrimination.

Are you serious?! There are more black people in Jail in the USA and UK compared to their percentage of the populations than any other race! That is for many reasons, not least of which is racism and discrimination.

I did a 15 page paper on prison culture for my Corrections class last semester. I reckon that you accept what I'm saying as fact.

I did a 15 page paper on prison culture for my Corrections class last semester. I reckon that you accept what I'm saying as fact.

Never :coffee:

Everybody and their mothers know that there are a disproportionate amount of black men in prision. Fact.

Girl I spit on this dude in a club once and he and his friends tazed me and beat with clubs... >_<

Its not a game. :rolleyes:

Thats just nasty!! LOL How can you go spitting on people in clubs?! Some drag bitch spat on my friend once and my friend snatched the bitches shoe and beat her over the head with it til blood came out :excited:

Thats just nasty!! LOL How can you go spitting on people in clubs?! Some drag bitch spat on my friend once and my friend snatched the bitches shoe and beat her over the head with it til blood came out :excited:

I honestly thought they would take it like a man based on my much higher social status... :coffee:

I never expected the tasers or the clubs... :unsure:

I am a Baltimore/DC social elite for christ sakes...These boys just did not know their place >_<

Archived