Watching Janet's Tours

SloLove

I'm sorry but cant nobody tell me people are in the same class as Janet on tour!...Watching this Velvet Rope tour and she was what 30?...Beyonce aint doing what Janet was doing at 30...she's just not!

And I doubt anyone will be doing what she did at 35 for the A4U tour....people always want to compare but if you gonna compare you need to compare to when janet was their age and there would be no comp

Even the Rhythm Nation tour i.e. the most successful debut tour ever >>>>>

There were no props, hardly any costume changes. It was simple yet so fucking fantastic. These 20-something year olds come with their huge pyrotechnics and 3D stages etc...and there was Janet in her 20-somethings with none of that and she SLAYED.

Wihich one is better though, Janet. or TVR tour?

i am still seething over her last tour <_< . I had invitations to go see the tour in a lot of places but always said no because the tour looked like a stripped down version of RWY tour and now i regret it :angry:

Wihich one is better though, Janet. or TVR tour?

i am still seething over her last tour <_< . I had invitations to go see the tour in a lot of places but always said no because the tour looked like a stripped down version of RWY tour and now i regret it :angry:

I thought that too (about #1's) until I saw it......oh it was great.