Britney>>>>>

Unbreakable.

She has some catchy tunes here and there, but for britneys sake I hope 'they' let her retire soon and go back to Louisiana and raise her kids whilst walking around barefoot. It's sad what's happened to her. She reminds me of those dolls that you squeeze and a prerecorded message comes out.

• Upvote 1

She has some catchy tunes here and there, but for britneys sake I hope 'they' let her retire soon and go back to Louisiana and raise her kids whilst walking around barefoot. It's sad what's happened to her. She reminds me of those dolls that you squeeze and a prerecorded message comes out.

orig11185281jpgvi.gif

Not too much. She still makes good music. And no matter what people say, I caught the "Femme Fatale Tour Live" on Netflix and enjoyed it.