Huffington Post: "Poetic Justice Braids Make a Comeback @ Fashion week"

jarrylf

There have been a slew of celebrities rocking braids lately--Beyonce, Christina Milian and Willow Smith, to name a few. But no plaits can compare to Janet Jackson's famous box braids from the 1993 film "Poetic Justice."

That said, you can imagine our excitement when Miss Jackson was spotted at Milan Fashion Week on Thursday sporting the iconic 'do! With the long, thick braids cascading from her high ponytail, Janet sat front row at the Versace show accompanied by her fiance Wissam al Mana.

The duo may have been checking out all the trends for Fall 2013, but Janet's revived hairstyle is making us reminisce on days gone by. We're loving it! How about you?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blackberry/p.html?id=2744778

The goddesses braids are putting the other girls who wear them to shame, she came back like "this is how it's supposed to look" lol. God I love that people are loving this look on her as much as I am.

It's interesting that they didn't mention Brandy's been bringing them back too (before Bey & Milian, but not Willow or Solange) and she went many years with them, then many years without them and nobody seemed to notice or care that she started wearing them agian. I did tho, I always loved braids on Brandy (I love/d them on Bey too but Bey can wear most hairstyles and do them justice most times, so its not worth mentioning). But Braids were Brandy's signature in the 90s.

It's interesting that they didn't mention Brandy's been bringing them back too (before Bey & Milian, but not Willow or Solange) and she went many years with them, then many years without them and nobody seemed to notice or care that she started wearing them agian. I did tho, I always loved braids on Brandy (I love/d them on Bey too but Bey can wear most hairstyles and do them justice most times, so its not worth mentioning). But Braids were Brandy's signature in the 90s.

Girl.. No one checking for Brandy

• Upvote 1