Vuze help

Selz

Who uses Vuze for downloading and seeding torrents? I'm very basic with it and I need some help with stopping my seeding torrents from queuing. I don't know much about what all my settings should be, can you guys help?

I'm trying now but I think it's gonna be too little too late - they've given me 3 days to up my ratio :blush::lol:

Download something popular and let it seed :lol: sometimes it helps

So I downloaded uTorrent and am thoroughly confused. I haven't used one of these programs since WinMX. -_-

Just search for something and write torrent after... for example "Poetic Justice torrent", then download the file and it should open and start to download automatically on utorrent, if it doesn't just click on it twice after the download (it's usually a small kb file). It's really simple, you just have to get used to it :lol:

Edit: Try to get torrents with large numbers of seeds, that will make it download fast

Download something popular and let it seed :lol: sometimes it helps

Just search for something and write torrent after... for example "Poetic Justice torrent", then download the file and it should open and start to download automatically on utorrent, if it doesn't just click on it twice after the download (it's usually a small kb file). It's really simple, you just have to get used to it :lol:

Edit: Try to get torrents with large numbers of seeds, that will make it download fast

Okaaaaay...So what's the difference between the 'Torrent', 'Download', and 'Magnet Link' options? :unsure:

Okaaaaay...So what's the difference between the 'Torrent', 'Download', and 'Magnet Link' options? :unsure:

It's the same thing. Magnet is the new way of downloading a torrent.

Magnet wil automatically open the program and start to download whatever you searched for right away. Torrent is just a file you can click whenever you want to start the download.

I usually go for the magnet, i only download the torrent file if magnet for some reason gives me an error

It's the same thing. Magnet is the new way of downloading a torrent.

Magnet wil automatically open the program and start to download whatever you searched for right away. Torrent is just a file you can click whenever you want to start the download.

I usually go for the magnet, i only download the torrent file if magnet for some reason gives me an error

OK. I feel so new booty. -_- ...Ima try it though.