Hudson Mohawke sample Janet Jackson on new track, “Pleasure”

bu.

hudson-mohawke-pleasure-principle.jpg

Hudson Mohawke, one-half of the production project TNGHT and recent G.O.O.D. Music signee, has dropped a studio rendition of his live staple, “Pleasure”. The cherry liquor-flavored track samples Janet Jackson’s 1986 single, “The Pleasure Principle”, adding a bevy of instrumentation, an arsenal of sounds, and a layer of hot pink wax (then again, that might just be my eyes and the above album artwork talking). Stream it below.

As The Line of Best Fit points out, the track celebrates the forthcoming Pleasure Principal Festival, which takes place on the weekend of April 26th at the UK’s Travelgue Holiday Park and features a performance by TNGHT.

====================================

Pleasure Principal Festival???? The impact of Janhova :tear:

• Upvote 1

What kind of legacy? Irrelevants don't have this going on with nothing but a marriage to a billionaire that was recently talked about..

29c8dxv.jpg

Speaking of that, a Madonna stan tried to shade Janet on that. He said something like Madonna becomes a billionaire, others marry one. I said Janet married one and became one all in one fell swoop.

29c8dxv.jpg

Speaking of that, a Madonna stan tried to shade Janet on that. He said something like Madonna becomes a billionaire, others marry one. I said Janet married one and became one all in one fell swoop.

29c8dxv.jpg

Once again, beating Madonna to the punch. I can see why they are angry though. :coffee: