My First Episode!! Get in!!

CalQuin

That shit is 35 minutes long :umm:

I clicked it.. There's one view :umm:

Congrats on your first movie

It's a new series no one knows about that was just uploaded.... it's not going to have a million views let alone a thousand which is why I'm spreading it around... I hope you won't judge the content based on the views though...

It's a new series no one knows about that was just uploaded.... it's not going to have a million views let alone a thousand which is why I'm spreading it around... I hope you won't judge the content based on the views though...

I'm not criticizing you on how many views you have... I can't care less about the amount of views.. it's the time i'm more careful about lol.. but no.. congrats on you doing this.. this is a big deal

I'm not criticizing you on how many views you have... I can't care less about the amount of views.. it's the time i'm more careful about lol.. but no.. congrats on you doing this.. this is a big deal

I had to make the pilot a little longer than the other episodes because I needed to get the characters developed as much as possible in the first episode so the others make sense. So far the reviews from people that have seen it have been really good

I had to make the pilot a little longer than the other episodes because I needed to get the characters developed as much as possible in the first episode so the others make sense. So far the reviews from people that have seen it have been really good

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Good stuff Cal ^_^ you deserve it