APPLAUSE | The Vogue Edition

ThatOtherFan

Sailor Moon pussy, serve me Cartoon Network tease!!

I love a good twerk, spin, and drip like at 1:14 - gagging!!

Yassss for that recover at 2:19.

YASSSSS LEIOMY!!

The last dip with the pussy pat was too cute.

And to think there was a point in time that I wanted to walk...not with all these stunt divas and acrobatic queens!

Sailor Moon pussy, serve me Cartoon Network tease!!

I love a good twerk, spin, and drip like at 1:14 - gagging!!

Yassss for that recover at 2:19.

YASSSSS LEIOMY!!

The last dip with the pussy pat was too cute.

And to think there was a point in time that I wanted to walk...not with all these stunt divas and acrobatic queens!

SHADE! lol

Vogue has changed though. I don't know if it's necessarily for the better. :lol:

SHADE! lol

Vogue has changed though. I don't know if it's necessarily for the better. :lol:

It's the truth. I watched "Paris Is Burning" for the 10th time last week and really LIVE for the simplicity and fabulosity.

Ever since Vogue Evolution hit ABCD, it feels like the girls have gotten more aggressive and voguing is centered around stunts. How fast you can spin, how many antics you can do before you land into a dip or death drop, and pretty much anything to get a reaction.

I will sit back and watch, but I will not join in.

It's the truth. I watched "Paris Is Burning" for the 10th time last week and really LIVE for the simplicity and fabulosity.

Ever since Vogue Evolution hit ABCD, it feels like the girls have gotten more aggressive and voguing is centered around stunts. How fast you can spin, how many antics you can do before you land into a dip or death drop, and pretty much anything to get a reaction.

I will sit back and watch, but I will not join in.

All. Of. This!!!!!

I think because of Leiomy, everyone feels they have to do stunts now. It's just that there is less vogue in their stunts, compared to Lei, just acrobatics... lol

However, if I'm going to keep making videos, I guess I have to stay current with what's happening. -_- lol

BTW, I saw you mentioned me on FB. I just couldn't like the post. I guess because that person has his account set on private. lol

• Upvote 1

All. Of. This!!!!!

I think because of Leiomy, everyone feels they have to do stunts now. It's just that there is less vogue in there stunts, compared to Lei, just acrobatics... lol

However, if I'm going to keep making videos. I guess I have to stay current with what's happening. -_- lol

It's definitely the doing of Mother Leiomy, the girls THINK they can keep up with her. While she does do stunts effortlessly, it NEVER takes away from the voguing. These girls are doing the absolute most and their elements are not up to par. She's in her own universe!!

Of course you have to keep up with the times. I know there's a lot of variety, it'll never go back to what it used to be and voguing has definitely changed, but they need to clean it up.

It's definitely the doing of Mother Leiomy, the girls THINK they can keep up with her. While she does do stunts effortlessly, it NEVER takes away from the voguing. These girls are doing the absolute most and their elements are not up to par. She's in her own universe!!

Of course you have to keep up with the times. I know there's a lot of variety, it'll never go back to what it used to be and voguing has definitely changed, but they need to clean it up.

I don't think they well. I think it will keep getting stunty and acrobatic, and less about the elements. lol