I think I just offended Bruce Willis today

EphraimAdamz

It was break time while they set up for the next scene. I was getting a booty text, and I don't know why all the extras kinda just disappeared, but Bruce Willis decided to sit next to me. I looked up and I was like "oh wait your Bruce Willis...." My phone vibrated and I held it up to take a picture of myself. He laughed and said "do you know your not supposed to have that? I may take a few pictures with everyone after".

I said "oh im not interested in taking any pics of you" and continued texting. It kinda came out wrong >_<

It was break time while they set up for the next scene. I was getting a booty text, and I don't know why all the extras kinda just disappeared, but Bruce Willis decided to sit next to me. I looked up and I was like "oh wait your Bruce Willis...." My phone vibrated and I held it up to take a picture of myself. He laughed and said "do you know your not supposed to have that? I may take a few pictures with everyone after".

I said "oh im not interested in taking any pics of you" and continued texting. It kinda came out wrong >_<

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yesssssss for the shade! :excited:

Archived