The Janet Jackson Gifs Thread

Mr. Wonder

I'll upload that for you today if you want? Not that you need it :lol:

Why don't you split it into a few files?

It would be like 11 folders of stuff because I have my pictures separated by era (DOAD & #1s and JJ&DS as one). Plus I have a gifs folder and miscellaneous folder. It would just be too much of a hassle.

It would be like 11 folders of stuff because I have my pictures separated by era (DOAD & #1s and JJ&DS as one). Plus I have a gifs folder and miscellaneous folder. It would just be too much of a hassle.

I'll send you nudes :unsure:

I was at my friend's place last weekend, and he had made a cup of noodles, and the smell made me hungry. The next day I was at Target RACKING UP on noodles. :lmao:

I don't use the cup noodles..I only use the real Korean ramen noodles that cost a buck...the hot and spicy kind..I even have cravings for it.. :mellow::lmao:

I don't use the cup noodles..I only use the real Korean ramen noodles that cost a buck...the hot and spicy kind..I even have cravings for it.. :mellow::lmao:

I had the Maurachan Lunch or whatever they're called. Target had them for $0.37. I was like "OH YESSS!" :lmao: Then the grocery store across the street had them on sale 3/$1, and they had the beef kind. :excited:

I had the Maurachan Lunch or whatever they're called. Target had them for $0.37. I was like "OH YESSS!" :lmao: Then the grocery store across the street had them on sale 3/$1, and they had the beef kind. :excited:

KIIIIII..they stay on sale down here.. :rolleyes: But I can't get into it.. -_-